+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: How to enhance, boost and make your PC overall better

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How to enhance, boost and make your PC overall better

Thanks violent, I have tried a few so far and do notice a bit of change...that's because I keep my eyes on articles or threads like yours before so there's not many big ones I can change. Regarding the TCP/IP one, I know that using a DSL modem will change my IP address every time. With these settings now will it keep me on just one IP address?? I prefer not to stay on one, sorry if this question sounds stupid :P

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

You can always change your IP by unplugging your modem for 24 hours unless you have a static IP which would take a matter of minutes but is usually only for businesses.

No it won't keep you on one IP.

Wiki link -- Internet Protocol Suite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For a better explanation of what the optimization will do.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Here is something u can try.....(dont know if its gonna work)
    i find when playing PC games ..sometimes it a little choppy and everything moves in slow motioin..i mean the quaitly is still good and graphics are ok..but what helps the play better..is
    -holding the ATL,CTRl, and DELETE button
    -it brings up a close window program..
    it list all the programs u had used and are currnetly using or still is processing ..u can just delete the ones that are not using ..running so many program s can make the speed of ur computer slower..
    i guess if u try that natuarlly without games..its helps boost ur speed and all when opeing programs and stuff..

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCandi View Post
    Here is something u can try.....(dont know if its gonna work)
    i find when playing PC games ..sometimes it a little choppy and everything moves in slow motioin..i mean the quaitly is still good and graphics are ok..but what helps the play better..is
    -holding the ATL,CTRl, and DELETE button
    -it brings up a close window program..
    it list all the programs u had used and are currnetly using or still is processing ..u can just delete the ones that are not using ..running so many program s can make the speed of ur computer slower..
    i guess if u try that natuarlly without games..its helps boost ur speed and all when opeing programs and stuff..
    That's true, but you have to be careful what you're closing. Closing the wrong items might leave you without certain functions like sound or completely hang your computer.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Yup closing some programs might come back to give you more of a hassle than just playing normally.

And Legend, hentai huh? :P

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Yup closing some programs might come back to give you more of a hassle than just playing normally.

And Legend, hentai huh? :P
    I prefer to call it a sensual situation.

Can you explain more about "speeding up boot time I" Because I'm not too sure what it does so that one I am not as eager to try cuz I do not know the extent of what it does to my computer.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    I prefer to call it a sensual situation.

Can you explain more about "speeding up boot time I" Because I'm not too sure what it does so that one I am not as eager to try cuz I do not know the extent of what it does to my computer.
    i'm guessing it has to do with the time your computer takes to start up.

I tried a couple of these with moderate to satisfactory results. real useful.
    i think my problem is i have too many codecs...and i dont want to delete some because odds are i'll end up deleting ones i need *finally found working codecs to run .h264 stuff and the like. >.<*

for a quick and unsafe way of speeding up a very crappy comp(did this on old pcs.) was to end certain processes via taskmanager,but being careful to end non-system related things. somewhat useful but then again i probably did more damage XD

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Seeing as someone..... like me..... finds this very useful, I would sticky it

I do like a bit of customization on my PC. Thanks for posting the info Violent.

~Sticky~
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast