+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: i need your help a bit !!!!!!

Otaku powerxxx may be famous one day powerxxx may be famous one day powerxxx's Avatar
    Thanks

i need your help a bit !!!!!!

hi guys
    i need help a bit
    i almost got my pc finished
    mother board asus pw5d2-e premium
    pantium d , 3.2 dual core
    1024 md ocz ddr 2 [ dual channel]
    and the other stuff
    i only got the video card left
    i put three cards , i'm confused, i don't know which one to buy
    here they are

1. XFX geforce 7950 gx2 / dual gpu 520m xtreme/ 1gb gddr3/pci-e
    2. ATI radeon x1900xtx 512mb gddr3 / pci expressx16 card
    3. MSI GeForce 7950 GX2 / 1GB GDDR3 / SLI / PCI Express /
    which one should i take?
    and thanx
    Power -xxx- aka -M.Ali
    I Fly Swiftly through the air
    I Spread My Wings Without A trace

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: i need your help a bit !!!!!!

Well im not 100% sure but id probably go for the ATI readon one.They are a good brand and very trustworhty.Its not as high a number but its probably a much higher quality card then the others

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

#3 ITS BETTER ^^^don't listen to him(sorry guy)but the 3rd is best
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavrail
    Well im not 100% sure but id probably go for the ATI readon one.They are a good brand and very trustworhty.Its not as high a number but its probably a much higher quality card then the others
    its not as high number but it probably has much higher quality?!?!?!! wow thats retarded that number basically has nothing to do with the actual performance its a models number....the only thing that matters is the mb/ddr ,your just going off whats more "famous"

for instance I have a radeon 9250 256 mb/ddr its pretty good for 100 bucks but then theres the 9550 but they both have the same performance , the only diff might be the type of card like instead of a pci its an agp

so please don't give advice on something you don't know much about...
    Last edited by Reaper66; Aug 06, 2006 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper66
    #3 ITS BETTER ^^^don't listen to him(sorry guy)but the 3rd is best
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------

its not as high number but it probably has much higher quality?!?!?!! wow thats retarded that number basically has nothing to do with the actual performance its a models number....the only thing that matters is the mb/ddr ,your just going off whats more "famous"

for instance I have a radeon 9250 256 mb/ddr its pretty good for 100 bucks but then theres the 9550 but they both have the same performance , the only diff might be the type of card like instead of a pci its an agp

so please don't give advice on something you don't know much about...
    Yeah first of all dont call me retarded.Dont critize me as i do know waht im talking about.I kinda guessed that was the model number as im not a tool now please apologise for taht.Secondly i was refering to the second one having only 512 megs but still being a higer quality.It it a well know brand and your better off investing in a safe bet.Hell i could get a gig graphics cardin town for 50 euro if i wanted but it still wouldnt be as good as a well known model.Would you expect the same from a pair of shoes you got for 10 eruo from a bargain bin then what you could get from a well known designer from 100? Its not about wahts morea famous its about quality of what your buying.Its worth the investment

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

get the ATI radeon ^^ i agree wit Tavrail.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Ill go with number 3, why? it the best thats why.... I u have the slots to put 2 video cardrs that would be a lot better.
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tavrail View Post
    Yeah first of all dont call me retarded.Dont critize me as i do know waht im talking about.I kinda guessed that was the model number as im not a tool now please apologise for taht.Secondly i was refering to the second one having only 512 megs but still being a higer quality.It it a well know brand and your better off investing in a safe bet.Hell i could get a gig graphics cardin town for 50 euro if i wanted but it still wouldnt be as good as a well known model.Would you expect the same from a pair of shoes you got for 10 eruo from a bargain bin then what you could get from a well known designer from 100? Its not about wahts morea famous its about quality of what your buying.Its worth the investment
    I'M NOT going to say sorry because you didn't understand it
    I didn't say you were ratarded you need to read it again and now what our talking about I didn't call you retarded I said the COMMENT was retarded .Look at the meggs for the 3rd it says 1GB THats 2X the performance compared to the 2nd one so yah it proves its better AND second of all HOW IS IT BETTER QUALITY??just because of the name???thats a dumb thing to say bud
    and geforce may not be as well nown but if you now anything you'll learn that geforce is actually better quality its just radeon is cheaper,and depending on were he lives is going to be how much it is I don't live in dublin I live in america and things are priced different HOW ARE SHOES THE SAME THING AS A VIDEO CARD?!?!?! and the concept doesn't even work so stfu kid

ITS ALL ABOUT QUALITY WITH COMPUTERS ,ITS WHAT YOU CAN AFORD IS WHAT MATTERS
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Thanks

Listen Reaper66 please stop talking before you lose even more respect from me,and believe me thats a hard thing to do.Now if you shut up and listen to reason you will realise that your are better off going for a quality brand.Amd is a quality brand.It will be a better card which will more then likly have better quality hardware.

Shoes is not the same i was using it for comparission.It would not be the same to buy a cheap pair of shoes for ten dollars(I really dont care where you live but things that are new to you seem to confuse you so ill put it in terms you can understand) would not be of the same quality as a pair of shoes you get for 100 dollars.

Now if you but a cheap card now you will not get the same fps out of your games and when it breaks down you will only have to fork out more for a replacement.Invest wisly now and save money in the future.

And one last thing im pretty sure he wouldnt have mentioned the card if he couldnt afford it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast