+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Insanely slow downloading speed!!

Newbie Banana&Apple may be famous one day Banana&Apple may be famous one day Banana&Apple's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Insanely slow downloading speed!!

wish i could help but all i no about is how fast my comp runs and well its super slow so im just tryin 2 say that i also feel the urge to destroy my comp..

Newbie GeminiEntity may be famous one day GeminiEntity may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by peachsncream
    i hav comcast cable, and it works pretty fast on other stuff
    Make sure you pick a torrent that has plenty of seeders and not many peers/leachers. Also, if you're using UTorrent or any other torrent program that has Protocol Encryption, enable it. Next make sure your settings for your down and up speed are set correctly, setting it too high or too low will cause problems. And last but not least, do not use your Internet connection if you want the best speeds. Try downloading torrents over night when your PC is not being used.

Fig
    Newbie Fig may be famous one day Fig may be famous one day
    Thanks

hmmm i wud i advice using Azureus wen downloading torrents (a torrent program)

Also most likely wats happening its nothin to do with the download speed etc im guessin ur firewall router etc it happens to me. Usually a DHT firewall problem so download Azureus and set it to a port for example 6666 and open it on ur firewall make sure windows firewall is disabled

and if u r using 56k thers no hope for u lmao enjoy weeks n weeks of download time :P
    "Harsh, but fair."

Newbie GeminiEntity may be famous one day GeminiEntity may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fig
    hmmm i wud i advice using Azureus wen downloading torrents (a torrent program)

Also most likely wats happening its nothin to do with the download speed etc im guessin ur firewall router etc it happens to me. Usually a DHT firewall problem so download Azureus and set it to a port for example 6666 and open it on ur firewall make sure windows firewall is disabled

and if u r using 56k thers no hope for u lmao enjoy weeks n weeks of download time :P
    You do not have to disable your firewall. Just make sure your firewall is allowing your torrent program to do it's thing, if not then unblock it from your firewall settings. Also, if his port was being blocked by a router or anything else, he would not be able to download at all. A port is either opened or closed.

Otaku N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n's Avatar
    Thanks

or it could be the internet speed I have the same prob

thank u SasuraiHell
    go -=NOOBZ=- clan!

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

Il ignore pointing out the legality of downloading these episodes.Its not your comp its just a very slow torrent with very few seeders.Four options here.(1)Stick it out and wait a couple of days (2) Find a non torrent way of getting them (3) Find a diffrent torrent or (4) forget it all togehter.Maybe try youtube for them...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2