+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Laptop problem

Newbie kite_vang may be famous one day kite_vang may be famous one day kite_vang's Avatar
    Thanks
    ok i have a alien ware( i think thats how u spell it) labtop and for some reason it wont go to the account screen or something like that i mean i wont go to the screen that u can choose which account u want to go in........

well anyway if u know wat that is so the problem is again it wont go in and every time i turn on the labtop it always says error so if anyone know how to fix this plz post it so i can get on with my life

someone plz help me i really need the help......................
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Apr 25, 2007 at 05:00 PM.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Laptop problem

Not that I dont want to help, but it would seem very likely that it is a software problem with your OS. On top of that I do not have an AlienWare computer. You might want to go to their site to see if you can get some help there.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Laptop problem

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by kite_vang View Post
    ok i have a alien ware( i think thats how u spell it) labtop and for some reason it wont go to the account screen or something like that i mean i wont go to the screen that u can choose which account u want to go in........

well anyway if u know wat that is so the problem is again it wont go in and every time i turn on the labtop it always says error so if anyone know how to fix this plz post it so i can get on with my life

someone plz help me i really need the help......................
    You do have that 'Recovery' CD/DVD that Alienware ships with their systems... It sounds like you need to set your system to boot from CD/DVD and boot from that 'Recovery Disk' and do a system repair...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

+ Reply to Thread