+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Megaupload problem

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

Megaupload problem

The last week, I spent a 4 days to try to download stuff from megaupload but all of them failed. I even tried the MegaManager, but still fails. . . So anyone can help pls?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Megaupload problem

Quote Originally Posted by alex1_phang3 View Post
    The last week, I spent a 4 days to try to download stuff from megaupload but all of them failed. I even tried the MegaManager, but still fails. . . So anyone can help pls?
    What was the problem that you faced??

Was there an error message?? Was the file corrupted??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Thanks

My XunLei said the download failed with unknown reason. The MegaManager said it ended with error (no. here I forgot) and sometimes it said the download was delayed and when I tried to resume the download (in both situation) it led me back to the enter three letter screen). So, how do youguys download from Megaupload?

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Megaupload won't let users outside of N. America to dl unless you dl something of theirs - I think its their tool bar. I don't recommend dling it cause of obvious reason. There is a way to bypass it, but every time it gets posted on 4chan I don't bother reading cause it doesn't affect me.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: Megaupload problem

I had the same problem today trying to download naruto.... I was really mad and confused and I live on the US... so if someone can explain what is going on it'll be great....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

The fact that they force you to download a tool bar (Which contains Adware, which I consider spyware in my books) just to download files, is wrong.

if its anime related, why not just upload a torrent to a public tracker like Mininova or Demonoid, or a private tracker like DAtorrents (Delta Anime Torrents)? (i'm not giving Direct links, those sites distribute pirated material, and you're going to have to google search for the sites you're selves.)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZeRoGravity View Post
    Megaupload won't let users outside of N. America to dl unless you dl something of theirs - I think its their tool bar. I don't recommend dling it cause of obvious reason. There is a way to bypass it, but every time it gets posted on 4chan I don't bother reading cause it doesn't affect me.
    I already DID dl the megaupload toolbar. AND I downloaded the MegaManager too (I deleted the MegaManager)

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    The fact that they force you to download a tool bar (Which contains Adware, which I consider spyware in my books) just to download files, is wrong.

if its anime related, why not just upload a torrent to a public tracker like Mininova or Demonoid, or a private tracker like DAtorrents (Delta Anime Torrents)? (i'm not giving Direct links, those sites distribute pirated material, and you're going to have to google search for the sites you're selves.)
    Look, why I prefer direct download is it can have dl speed up to 30kbps and compared to torrent with usually the 2kbps and even sometimes 300bps speed, direct download is the better option and some downloads (the ones I want) are only available by direct download which in such coinsidence also hosted by Megaupload. If I were to use torrent, it would be those times where the animeI want is only available through torrent.

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    I had the same problem today trying to download naruto.... I was really mad and confused and I live on the US... so if someone can explain what is going on it'll be great....
    I'm confused too why it always fail for me too. . . And I would like to know what happened too . . .

+ Reply to Thread