+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Microsoft releases SeX(y)Box (Xbox 360s) at E3

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Microsoft releases SeX(y)Box (Xbox 360s) at E3

It was nice though back then you would get a Super Nintendo or whatever else system. You would play the games then wait for the new console. It was so much nicer then 5 different Super Nintendos coming out each a little different (I know they have a Minis).

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

But besides the smaller size and added support for Kenict and built in wireless N, the 360s is exactly the same.

Microsoft went with the smaller size to save money. less materials used equals a smaller price point, look at the PS3 slim, much cheaper then its bigger brothers.

Face it, a new console isn't for another couple years. We're more likely to see a HD Wii before we see a new console from either Sony or Microsoft.

I don't know why you're complaining about this, anything that saves someone money (either with the purchase price, or with your power bill), would see that this is a good thing.

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

With the cost yes its nice the 4th Xbox 360 (it just gets so old). Its the same thing with the PSP and the DS stop making so many. Same with really anything they alwasy have to have Ipod 1.01 so you buy it then 6 months later Ipod 1.02 damn I have 1.01. Its alwasy something. Stop world gosh please stop its such a pain.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

You're acting like Microsoft is doing this every year, when they haven't. The 360 has been out for 5 years, and it has ALWAYS had 3 different versions available: Arcade, Pro and Elite.

And now you're complaining that they released a smaller form factor?

I utterly fail to see your reasoning behind complaining about the new 360.

Now iPods, I can see that, I spent 500 dollars on my 32gig 2G iPod Touch, only for them to release a higher capacity model a year later. Apple is notorious for releasing something one year only to release a new model that's only slightly different a few months or a year down the road. They do that to make money, off the early adopters when its first released and the people who wait for the version they know that's coming second.

Thanks

I'm just saying the world does that to much they release something then they come back and release a better version saying well we had some better ideas for it. I bet soon there is going to be a Ipad 1.01 soon and all the people that just bought the Ipad sorry. I do agree Microsoft hasn't done it really at all but it happening so much you soon just attack anybody who does it you know. Like I said before though I'm going to buy it because I have the Arcade Xbox 360 and I do need a new one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2