+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: .mkv

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

.mkv

Anyone know a good program for playing .mkv files. Ive tryed windows meda, vlp player, divx player, winamp, and real player. But they ithere dont play or have video frez. What can i use that wont have this?
    Barbecued,bake,fryed,every sort of sauce as well as bread of dog.......No mater what it always tastes like chicken. Any ideas oh how to change this?

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: .mkv

VLC Player works wonders with most formats. It's a very versatile program and it's compatible with .MKV and .OGM, two of the rather advanced formats out there. RealPlayer has trouble with those two yet it can handle everything else.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

VLC Player isnt working it ithere crashed (v8.4) or it just screwed up the video (v8.5)
    Barbecued,bake,fryed,every sort of sauce as well as bread of dog.......No mater what it always tastes like chicken. Any ideas oh how to change this?

Newbie Dork- may be famous one day Dork- may be famous one day Dork-'s Avatar
    Above the clouds, sitting on the rooftop.
    Thanks

You most likely dont have the require codecs.K-lite Codec Pack is a pretty fair one. There are many more but thats one just off the head. Just google and it should work fine. Let us kno if it worked or not.

Thanks

K i get K-lite Codec Pack but the problem is that the audeo and video arent secronized. Ho do i fix this?

Newbie Dork- may be famous one day Dork- may be famous one day Dork-'s Avatar
    Above the clouds, sitting on the rooftop.
    Thanks

Is it in sync if you just play it? I mean don't skip through it.
    Your going to have to just watch it w/o skipping it for now.
    If you want download divx, it should give a msg with an error like "error 1821" type that into google and just search up info on how to fix it or just let me kno the error number. I dont kno the exact solution for this.Soz ;_;
    I hope someone else here notice's this thread and can help you but in the meantime i'll look for a solution.

Thanks

Divx dosnt support mkv format

Newbie GeminiEntity may be famous one day GeminiEntity may be famous one day
    Thanks

You have the newest version of the K-Lite Codec Pack correct?

It's either the Full or Mega version correct?

If so for both questions, then could you tell me which programs open in your taskbar when you play the the video?

From there I can tell you how to set it up perhaps depending on the situation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast