+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: .mkv

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: .mkv

i have K-Lite Codec Pack 2.73 Full
    As for the program its media player clasic

Just when i think i have it fixxed it comes right back.

As of now i offisialy give up and dont care to try fixxing the problem anymore.

Dose anyone know a good program that would make the mkv files into avi?
    Last edited by Joshua001; Jul 10, 2006 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Barbecued,bake,fryed,every sort of sauce as well as bread of dog.......No mater what it always tastes like chicken. Any ideas oh how to change this?

Newbie Dork- may be famous one day Dork- may be famous one day Dork-'s Avatar
    Above the clouds, sitting on the rooftop.
    Thanks

Can i ask what your trying to watch? Anime? because your going through hell just to watch it and one last thing before you can give up. Try Haali Media Splitter. Here's the site.

http://haali.cs.msu.ru/mkv/

If this doesn't work then I don't know.Soz ;_; Good LucK

Newbie sutabi may be famous one day sutabi may be famous one day sutabi's Avatar
    Thanks

.mkv.... If you got that from an anime bittorrent rename it to .avi

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

it the new serries oh .hack called .hack roots. Im waching it because it happens beffore the next ps2 game thats going to come out in 07
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by sutabi
    .mkv.... If you got that from an anime bittorrent rename it to .avi
    No i got it from direct download.As for your sugestion it works but the subtitlels seem to be lagging out of sinc. Wich is odd sinse mkv and avi are two different formats or so i thought. LOL
    Last edited by Joshua001; Jul 11, 2006 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Barbecued,bake,fryed,every sort of sauce as well as bread of dog.......No mater what it always tastes like chicken. Any ideas oh how to change this?

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua001
    Divx dosnt support mkv format
    MKV is a container, DivX is a codec. They can be combined. A MKV header and a DivX compressed data. You have to have both things installed, the Matroska container acts as a codec, but uses DivX when loading a movie.

Thanks

Is there anyway to convert mkv to true avi. And i mean true avi not just change the extention.

Newbie GeminiEntity may be famous one day GeminiEntity may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua001
    Is there anyway to convert mkv to true avi. And i mean true avi not just change the extention.
    You could convert it with a program.

WinAVI Converter can do it, though it's a pay program. Check the net for free programs or other stuff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2