Closed Thread

Thread: MKV to AVI

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

Question MKV to AVI

I have allot of video that is .MKV. The problem is the D-Link I have cant play this file so I was wondering if anyone knows a good program they use that can convert them into MPG,MPEG, or AVI. Pleas don’t put some like for a search parameter on some search engine like Google or yahoo. I’m looking for real person experience not a 100+ list all claiming to be the best.
    Barbecued,bake,fryed,every sort of sauce as well as bread of dog.......No mater what it always tastes like chicken. Any ideas oh how to change this?

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: MKV to AVI

I convert a LOT of video files everyday and i HIGHLY recommend WinAvi Converter (AVI to DVD, 3GP/MP4/PSP/iPod Video Converter, FLV Converter, DVD Copy, AVI to MPEG!). I'm not sure if you have it or not, but the Combined Community Codec Pack is wonderful for converting .MKV files. Combined Community Codec Pack

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Newbie Vandread_Dita may be famous one day Vandread_Dita may be famous one day Vandread_Dita's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua001 View Post
    I have allot of video that is .MKV. The problem is the D-Link I have cant play this file so I was wondering if anyone knows a good program they use that can convert them into MPG,MPEG, or AVI. Pleas don’t put some like for a search parameter on some search engine like Google or yahoo. I’m looking for real person experience not a 100+ list all claiming to be the best.
    well sir, i think you want to download VLC player, it playes about every video/audio file out there

link:VLC media player for Windows

i use this all the time to play mkv files, now u should have no need to convert them
    touch the untouchable, break the unbreakable, raw raw fight the powah

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 1 month or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread