Closed Thread

Thread: MKV Videos

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Question MKV Videos

How do you play MKV videos I have a couple of them as downloads but I dont know how to play or us them to make them smaller with windows movie maker.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: MKV Videos

Download K-Lite Codec Pack

Here you go just download the full version of k-lite and install it after that you'll be able to watch them.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm going to be very clear about what I'm about to say, because I've been around the block when it comes to codec packs: There is only one that I trust, and it plays everything on the internet with the exception of Real Media and Quicktime.

That is the Combined Community Codec Pack.

And guess what, its made by the anime community for the anime community.

You go on to any fan-subbers website and ask what do I use to play your files and they will say the CCCP.

CCCP - Combined Community Codec Pack

The K-Lite codec pack doesn't play everything, and infact has a lot of redundant codecs in it that all do the same thing which can lead to conflicts.

EDIT

I just tried to download their latest release, and it seems that their webhosting has pulled their fileserver, quick google search later:
    CCCP (Combined Community Codec Pack) Free Download and Reviews - Fileforum

4. The Following User Says Thank You to aceman67 For This Useful Post:

kaki tori kaizoku (Dec 06, 2009)

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

What is the Insurgent download what does that do and if it is made for anime fans by anime fans why does it have the symbol as the Soviet Union by the way thank you very much both.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

The insurgant program is used to diagnose any conflicts or problems that might arise if you have more then one codec pack installed (You only need one really, the CCCP)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to aceman67 For This Useful Post:

!The Beatle (Sep 15, 2009)

Thanks

Okay will if you want to you can close the thread now im done you both helped me alot thanks but I think I will use the CCCP thanks alot aceman67.

Closed Thread