+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Movie Maker

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

Movie Maker

Is there a way to remove Movie Maker from my computer?
    Barbecued,bake,fryed,every sort of sauce as well as bread of dog.......No mater what it always tastes like chicken. Any ideas oh how to change this?

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Movie Maker

Not really sure why that would be so important. But all you have to do is go to your control panel and click on add or remove program. Then just find it and check the box to remove it.

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

i tryed that and coudnt find it anywhere in ithere the change or remove program section or add/remove windows componets sections of control panel's add or remove program.
    Barbecued,bake,fryed,every sort of sauce as well as bread of dog.......No mater what it always tastes like chicken. Any ideas oh how to change this?

Otaku know1 may be famous one day know1 may be famous one day know1's Avatar
    Thanks

Windows Movie Maker is a Microsoft protected program. Same thing goes for messenger and Outlook express (just to name two other examples). They are tied into several Windows processes, even though you may not use them.

If you feel comfortable with regedits, then follow this link and do as such, but be advised that you could potentially ruin your computer and everything on it if all does not go well, so ask yourself if not seeing icons and folders for this program is worth risking everything. Personally, I'd just hide it if I was sick of seeing it as an option.

Delete Movie Maker at your own risk!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by know1 View Post
    Windows Movie Maker is a Microsoft protected program. Same thing goes for messenger and Outlook express (just to name two other examples). They are tied into several Windows processes, even though you may not use them.

If you feel comfortable with regedits, then follow this link and do as such, but be advised that you could potentially ruin your computer and everything on it if all does not go well, so ask yourself if not seeing icons and folders for this program is worth risking everything. Personally, I'd just hide it if I was sick of seeing it as an option.

Delete Movie Maker at your own risk!!!
    oh well so much for this. Didnt know it was intergrated with the OS so much. the only program i heard of that was is IE when all the othere companys complained that microsoft was trying to corner the market by itergrating it so much and making it hard to use otheres. Or at least thats what ive heard. The only reason i wanted it gone was to make room on my hard drive by getting rid of all the programs i dont use. But if its this intergrated then its not with the 10.7 MB.

+ Reply to Thread