+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Movies for Touch/iPhone

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Movies for Touch/iPhone

Hey everyone :P

I've been looking around a little my self, for a program that could do a good job, copying movies from dvd to my iPod Touch.
    I did find one, but i cost movies, if i want to remove the icon of the program in the middle of the movie, but other than that, it's actually quite good.
    The program i've found is called AUNSoft, but does anyone have something better? or maybe even free?

Thanks everyone, and if you have some questions about what i meen, feel free to ask, and i'll do my best to explain

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Movies for Touch/iPhone

i didnt know u needed a program for that i thought u simply just downloaded it from itunes? ive never downloaded a flim cause i wouldnt wanna watch it on my iphone cause of how bad its battery is but i do have a solar charger for it but solar power isnt much good in ireland like lol but u can chage the thing by ur normal chager and just keep it with u but if u know any ways on how to conserve the batter then let me know

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i couldn't figure out how to download movies from iTunes, i mean real movies
    so i tryed to take movies from my dvds like you buy in stores, it's probably not legal, but it's for private use.
    So i wanted a program that can convert movies from my dvds into a file type with subtitles that i can use on my iPod :P

But no the batteri isn't the world best, but i can watch a full movie without having to recharge it, so it's good enough i think ^^

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

yea well i didnt find the batter all that good but i think its cause my wee bro got a hold of it and jailboke my phone ... and now its kinda messing up and i can text most of the day and when id get home id need to charge it big time tbh unless i have my solar charger near me

Thanks

Well do you ever let it run out? it's usually good for the batteries to let it run out by it self, but yeah if you use it alot and more than one thing at a time, it does take a lot from it's battery

But how do you get the movies from iTunes? and is it real movies?

Thanks

well ive never nessasurally gotten any but if u go on it on ur phone there is a cadigory but i have mine conected to a wirless u just go to movies look it up and download i belive and yea it does

Thanks

how old is it?
    Hmm well i can't find it, but then again i doubt that they are free :P

+ Reply to Thread