Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My MSN IS DEAD!!!!

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: My MSN IS DEAD!!!!

i have the beta version and that is what is messing me up with ..

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

The only thing left I can give advice is for you to use a multi capable chat client like Gaim which is capable of using msn messenger.

If that doesn't work either then it could be your password...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

my password is correct i checked, but my msn still own't work. god i hate MSN

Newbie Hawkatex may be famous one day Hawkatex may be famous one day Hawkatex's Avatar
    Thanks

You can also try to get Trillian (YIM,AIM, MSN, etc incorporated).

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

well it could be ur firewall thats blocking the program, i had a similar problem with the new msn messenger and my firewall which is zone alarm.

i had to delect the IM part of it, cause it didn't stop blocking even though i ask it not to, so i had to delect it. and now it works perfectly. but yea i heard there has been issues with the new msn and some firewalls, so if that doesn't work i guess u can always go back to one of the older versions. i think those still work alright i guess.

Thanks

ok somehow i need to format my pc again, i can talk on my dads pc, like how i talk to saz last time, but the problem is my dad won't let me touch his pc, GOD everything and everyone is against me these days, even my GF and my Photoshop now is busted somehow...

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

You could also try Gaim, which is a unholy hybrid of all of the major IM clients (Even more then Trillian)

It runs on windows, mac, and linux, It is compatible with AIM and ICQ (Oscar protocol), MSN Messenger, Yahoo!, IRC, Jabber, Gadu-Gadu, SILC, Novell GroupWise Messenger, Lotus Sametime, and Zephyr networks, and best of all, its open source!

News - Gaim

Thanks

you guys are not trying to solve my problem i don't want other crap, i just want my msn back, is their anyways i can solve it, or do i have to call the damn company.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast