Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need help or advise with my iPod Touch

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Need help or advise with my iPod Touch

yeah but i've never had to well make bake ups of anything before, so i don't or didn't really think about it...

But umm why can't you just open the Touch from "Computer"? Like other USB connectable things

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_ML View Post
    yeah but i've never had to well make bake ups of anything before, so i don't or didn't really think about it...

But umm why can't you just open the Touch from "Computer"? Like other USB connectable things
    iTunes automaticly backs up the database of whats kept on the ipod (As well as photos), since everything is on your computer/ipod is sync'd with eachother when you add things too it, making two copies of the same thing, you can restore the ipod touch's software and load an earlier back up.

This of course is moot if you don't keep backups if you turned that feature off, which I wouldn't do.

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    iTunes automaticly backs up the database of whats kept on the ipod (As well as photos), since everything is on your computer/ipod is sync'd with eachother when you add things too it, making two copies of the same thing, you can restore the ipod touch's software and load an earlier back up.

This of course is moot if you don't keep backups if you turned that feature off, which I wouldn't do.
    I don't think i've turned it off, but i know about the iPod backups, but i couldn't find them, when i searched for them my self, but the backups aren't same files as those that are on the iPod, it just makes iTunes able to recreate it right? you just open backup and then find a movie and then copy it to the computer

Newbie aptop is off to a good start
    Thanks

Here is one way that can help you out.

The following is how it works
    How to Transfer Photo from iPod to Computer?

Step 1: Download Tansee iPod Transfer Photo free trial version here , and then install it. Skip this step if already done.

Step 2: Connect iPod to your computer.

Step 3: Launch Tansee iPod Transfer Photo and all the photos in your iPod will display automatically

Step 4: Select the photos to be transferred to your computer, the selected file will marked with red border. You can select photos by click on each one, or just drag a rectangle to select a bundle of photos. You can also select all photos by click right button of your mouse. Note: you can only select 6 photos if you haven't purchase.

Step 5: Click "Copy" button to select output path and start to transfer photos to your computer

Detailed guides(with pictures), check here:

softmapwiki.com

Options Setting
    Click "Option" button to setting your back up features:

1.Backup Resolution: To select the photo size to be backup.

2.Backup File Format: To select backup photo file format, Tansee iPod Transfer Photo support BMP and JPG file now.

3.Backup Path: To select directory for storing the backup photos. You can select backup directory for each photo during backup by check "Ask Every Time" or store all files in a specified directory by checking "Save Here" and select the directory in the edit box.

4.Backup Full Resolution: To check this checkbox, if you have choose "include full-resolution photos" in iTunes when sync photos to iPod, you can get the full resolution photos when you transfer photos by Tansee iPod Transfer Photo.

Trouble When Transfer?

Any problem or trouble about the transfer process, see here.

Can I Transfer Full resolution images to computer? If you choose sync full resolution image when you using iTunes to sync iPod, You can get full resolution by Tansee iPod Transfer photo.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Dead topic, closing.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2