+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Network Adaptors???

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Network Adaptors???

I need a network adaptor for a PS2.Does anyone here know where i can find one for a good price?

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Network Adaptors???

Go to Ebay, they have all sort of stuff for game consoles. Go here for prices and info on network adapters network adapters for ps2 - Google Product Search

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thank you very much .

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

try amazon.com there good becuase you can turn your change into gift certifcates

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

You could also try your locale EB Games, or even look in Pawnshops and Second hand retail stores. I work in a Second Hand retail store (Cash Converters), and I just sold one today for under 20 dollars.

And if push comes to shove, get a PS2 slim, they have a network adapter built right in, and with the PS3 out now, they're going cheap.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    You could also try your locale EB Games, or even look in Pawnshops and Second hand retail stores. I work in a Second Hand retail store (Cash Converters), and I just sold one today for under 20 dollars.

And if push comes to shove, get a PS2 slim, they have a network adapter built right in, and with the PS3 out now, they're going cheap.
    See i have a slim but i got it before they came with network adaptors.I searched for one before but couldn't find on under 30 dollars.So i gave up but thank you all.i'll check ebay,amazon,and the pawn shop near where i live.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

The PS2 Slim came with the network adapter when it launched, you're thinking of the old PS2.

Old PS2:

PS2 Slim:

Thanks

I know what i have im looking at it right now.I got the slim when it first came out and where i live they didn't come out with the slim.I rember being mad cause it didn't have one.

+ Reply to Thread