+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Norton made a come back!

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Norton made a come back!

Yes I know all of you probably grew up in cyber space hating on Norton but the kick is Norton 360 and Internet/Antivirus Security are superior!!

Norton actually surpassed both the leading NOD32 and Kaspersky with flying colors! I've been using it for about 6 days now and I'm impressed with it and would like to tell all of Anime Online to give it a try.

90 day trial with every version

Stay secure because you never know whats lurking on your computer, I myself found a hidden trojan deep in my HDD and I thought Kaspersky was top notch.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Norton made a come back!

Yes! Just in time too because my antivirus expired sometime ago. I bought this baby yesterday. It's making me happy, for sure.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Good protection doesn't change the fact that any Norton Product is Bloat ware and uses way too much memory compared to other products that do the same thing.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Wrong ace it uses less RAM than 7 of the top antiviruses to date

Norton Internet Security 2010 - How-To Geek Reviews

Some info on it

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Newbie Zakizo is off to a good start Zakizo's Avatar
    Thanks

I feel the need to say this: I use Norton right now, and I when a ran a full system scan, I noticed some of things it was searching for were actually other Antiviruses. Wierd. Does that mean those particular antivirus softwares are fake, or does it mean Norton feels challenged by them?
    What? You've never seen a talking cabbage before? Well, if you were a bit more open minded, then maybe you WOULD have.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zakizo View Post
    I feel the need to say this: I use Norton right now, and I when a ran a full system scan, I noticed some of things it was searching for were actually other Antiviruses. Wierd. Does that mean those particular antivirus softwares are fake, or does it mean Norton feels challenged by them?
    Yes, there actually quite a few 'fake' anti-virus products, in the growing category known as 'Blackmail'-ware, where a malicious website inserts a program that floods your machine with bogus virus warnings, and continues to do so until you 'purchase' their product...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Yes, there actually quite a few 'fake' anti-virus products, in the growing category known as 'Blackmail'-ware, where a malicious website inserts a program that floods your machine with bogus virus warnings, and continues to do so until you 'purchase' their product...
    Yeah a few months ago one of them attacked my PC and didn't allow me to open anything because it was a 'threat'.

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Whats so great about it now you say its good protection and it doesn't take to much memory up. I alwasy thought Norton was good but what made you think they are better than Kaspersky.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast