+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OGM Dual Audio Conversion.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

OGM Dual Audio Conversion.

I've got a bunch of OGM dual audio files that I want to convert to either DVD or AVI.. but whenever I do so it converts with English subtitles (which is fine) but with English Audio as well. Is there anyway to take the second audio file (in this case, Japanese) and convert it instead of the default English? I'm hoping there's some freeware out there to let me do this.. any help would be awesome!

Otaku know1 may be famous one day know1 may be famous one day know1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: OGM Dual Audio Conversion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post
    I've got a bunch of OGM dual audio files that I want to convert to either DVD or AVI.. but whenever I do so it converts with English subtitles (which is fine) but with English Audio as well. Is there anyway to take the second audio file (in this case, Japanese) and convert it instead of the default English? I'm hoping there's some freeware out there to let me do this.. any help would be awesome!
    Follow this link. This is a full tutorial of DVD authoring from OGM using freeware programs. You should make sure to download and install the list of programs and codecs/splitters first if you don't already have them:

OGM to DVD

+ Reply to Thread