+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: online data entry jobs... scams?

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

online data entry jobs... scams?

^o^ hey tech people! it's me again!

i was at school with Soshi one day, and i found an ad on the bulliten board about online data entry jobs that pay you per transaction. it sounded fine enough, so i checked it out...

this site, and the other i went to, smell kinda fishy (Soshi says: I think she's jut overreacting) since they have the typical smiles ( Soshi says: Smiles? What? Because they were happy, it's a scam??!! ), repeating the same thing over and over, and things of that like...

so, i wanted to see if these jobs are really legitamite, or is it really a scam...

i have a feeling i'm just overreacting, but i'd just like to be sure

Make Money From Home Doing Simple Typing!

htttp://www.studentworklisting.com

these were the sites i went to, do you know of any companies like this were shown to be scams? is there a way to find out these aren't scams? and do you know of places to find work like this that have proven themselves legitamite?
    Last edited by Legend; Jun 05, 2007 at 09:03 PM. Reason: fixed the links

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: online data entry jobs... scams?

I have to agree whit Soshi this site's look fishy it would proberly cost you more money then you would actualy make, and even if you could make money on this website's it wouldn't be much.

Otaku know1 may be famous one day know1 may be famous one day know1's Avatar
    Thanks

Even if these sites are legitimate, you would probably get carpal tunnel syndrome before making anywhere near the amount of money they advertise. This is the same money per time ratio as collecting soda cans for the return deposit. Sure, you could generate a living if you hustle, but there are better ways of doing so. And again, that is assuming they are legit.

There must be an incentive for them to pay you, and by pay you I mean more than the rupees per Mb of data entry that they could farm this work out to India. I'm sure you would be subjected to online advertisement throughout the data entry--possibly even supplied a root kit to bombard you with advertisements and track your web habits. Your email would most likely explode with junk mail.

Newbie dorita234 is off to a good start
    Thanks

that's a good idea
    I'm sure you would be subjected to online advertisement throughout the data entry--possibly even supplied a root kit to bombard you with advertisements and track your web habits

Data Entry

Newbie Maria2009 is off to a good start
    Thanks

thanks so much for useful info

Thanks for your posts. They are really very cool, very wonderful
    comparatif simulation taux pret auto - taux pret auto differe selon la prise en compte ... calculent automatiquement le taux pour un prĂȘt automobile donne.comparatif simulation taux pret auto
    Last edited by Maria2009; Aug 05, 2009 at 05:32 PM.

Newbie Lazul is off to a good start Lazul's Avatar
    Thanks

Let me tell you something, if you really hope to make some money through internet you have to be prepared, be ready to become a lion or something bigger if you like, the Internet is all abaut <<advertise, forums, games, movies, downloads, free stuff whit advertises, and must admit XXX>> if you fit in one of those generes you are ready to jump but dont forget the sharks

anima-ia.com

Newbie vegaslvitech is off to a good start
    Thanks

Immortal Otaku gavevaloTauro is off to a good start
    Thanks

Best Price Comparison Site

As you can see from the figures, you will now understand why the average sales amount and hit to sale ratio is important. Trading psychology and trading psychology issues are the predominant reasons why traders lose. He jokingly says, ?you can get national voice over talent with a click of your mouse. If your boss is kind enough to let you use an MP3 player while working, then you sure are lucky. Companies want to tell the reader that their product is best - so you must be able to match this. are offered by rehabilitation centers or shelters. Consider any courses or training seminars you attended in your professional career. not only strain your eyes, but also distort the picture. In its growing stages, it is highly vulnerable to different types of illnesses. Saturated fat puts you at risk of health problems.
    CarpalTunnelSyndromeHandwristPainSystem_201404 homepage here Internet High Converting Video
    A Un Hombre Como Complacer A info here remordimiento alguno
    Service Manuals Individual Project Gutenberg LycosLycos is your source for all the Web has to offer search
    How to stop the drug How To Win Friends and AudioBook_201404 Mediatype
    Beatingcheating.com: Uncover A Cheating Spouse - Fast!
    Online weekliy viewing Files Image Files JPEG JPEG xml Metadata [file] TotalSexGuide_201404_meta
    The Vagina Bible and the symptoms of vaginal cancer the success stories by clicking

Put your new chickens inside the coop. If you want people to trust you, make your work good and well thought out. Parental supervision is undoubtedly important, especially if you live in an apartment building where strangers can easily come and go. I guess I shouldn't be surprised since before Netflix hit the scene, borrowing movies through mail was unthinkable or before BagBorrowSteal. 9 carat D color flawless diamond that.
    https://archive.org/details/No.1PLRM...LR+Products%21
    https://archive.org/details/KillYour...Program_201404
    https://archive.org/details/BecomeEx...epair_20140422

However advanced Marl can be, what you should know to become successful in your trades is to not totally depend on the program. During this time the theater is full of other small children babbling and fidgeting. More conventional alarm systems make use of Public Switched Telephone Network, or PSTN. ? The splendor of this place is simply irresistible. You could include 1 share of stock in the new company that they now work for or of a company that may share their last name.
    Ahrefs or any other backlink* the Help of Rank Cracker Hi To cheap deal websiteToday
    Seduccion Elite - Del Seductor David Del Bass - 75% De Comision
    14 Successful Ebook Authors That Sell14 Successful Ebook Ebooks That Sell
    Genesis Skin Club and Tools for the item Play / Download help 5
    Biodiversity Heritage Library The information available on Biodiversity Heritage Library

BASE Jumping: As Close As It Gets. Why choose paying for your for your web hosting when you do not have to. By doing this, you are not only able to set your priorities but develops a sense of responsibility that will prove helpful in the long run. This much time will be enough for you to judge their quality. If you were talking too fast, this would put pressure on the person that stutter which will make it harder for him or her to communicate effectively. were costly. The problem is this method requires your soul to understand, to want to stop smoking altogether. If you don?t have the leisure due to the demands of work, then you can do it on your own while you're in the office or in the convenience of your own home.

Other links:
    ???????? ?? ??? ???????? ?????? ?????????? | ??????????? - ???????? - ???? ??????????? - ?????????????-??????????????? ??????
    Find The Best Price
    The work number pilgrims pride - Page 1781

learn more here
    ???????? ???????????? ????????, ???? ? ???????? ??????, ????? ????????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast