+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Other use for your iPod...

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Other use for your iPod...

The fifth generation iPods had been out for a while and with the hability to watch movies the posibilities are endless... With a busy schedule I wasnt able to really watch any anime in the last couple of months, but after I bought my new 80 gig iPod Video, I started looking for the posibility of importing my fansubs into mp4 format so I could be able to watch them on-the-go...

I found one really nice program for the PC that will allow me to convert my fansubs (AVI Format) to mp4 iPod ready files. the process is painless as you will only need to indicate the file to convert and in a matter of minutes the iPod ready file will be created, after that just drop it into iTunes and you will be set to go...

the program I found is :Videora iPod converter (Videora - BitTorrent RSS Reader)

As soon as I find a similar program for the Mac I will post it...

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Other use for your iPod...

Thanks for the tip. I've a question: How i can convert my mpg or mpeg video files to a format to the iPod? The iTunes don't made the conversion. How i can do that? Convert mpg to mov files to my ipod. I have the 30Gb version.

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

On our market we have mobile phones that can also work as mp3 players and play video as well. I don't think that anyone would need iPod. MP3 players make sense, because they typically last longer and have a clearer sound, but that's all.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Looks nice, although I think the iPod isn't a very good piece of equipment to watch video's on.

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the info Gallcomp, though I agree with Hassun that the iPod wouldn't be my frist choice when it comes to screens. I can't really think of a place I would want to watch anime where I couldn't take my laptop.
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

Otaku sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9's Avatar
    Thanks

I've thought about it a lot. My problem is my addiction with subtitles. I still don't understand Japanese and I could never read the subs on an iPod size screen (or even worse, a cellphone, though I've got the intro to Tenjou Tenge as a wallpaper).

+ Reply to Thread