+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Photoshop Question

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Photoshop Question

I have a question about Photoshop CS. You know when you go to do a filter, and it pulls up that filter GUI. I noticed now it takes longer. I have enough RAM(668mb), and a 2.0 GHZ processor. It was working much faster b4, i don't get it.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Photoshop Question

Go to the Preferences under Edit and go to the settings for RAM and make it more higher than it is, what it does is takes more memory to go faster. I wouldn't do it unless you only use Photoshop and a few programs at the same time.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

you might be filtering a big file so it will take longer.
    too many brushes may be a cause too. reset to defaults and some speed should return. If you dont use brushes, then it just might be having your photoshop running too long or like Vio said, running programs and a big file to filter

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    you might be filtering a big file so it will take longer.
    too many brushes may be a cause too. reset to defaults and some speed should return. If you dont use brushes, then it just might be having your photoshop running too long or like Vio said, running programs and a big file to filter
    You guys realize im talking about this?
    http://www.animeonline.net/attachmen...1&d=1171601536

Actually lowering the ram thing makes it load faster. The file wasn't that big a small wallpaper 1280X1024(450kb). I know more brushes makes the load up time longer, but im not talking about that. I mean the filter interface.
    Attached Images

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe over time your computer has just got bad? :/ And yes it takes longer to load up if you have a big document and it matters what kinds of filters you are using also.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

How well kept is your computer? Ad-ware, spyware, malware, viruses, broken registry entries, background programs, unsorted fragments ,etc. may be causing your computer to slow down.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tavrail View Post
    How well kept is your computer? Ad-ware, spyware, malware, viruses, broken registry entries, background programs, unsorted fragments ,etc. may be causing your computer to slow down.
    How well kept is your computer? Ad-ware, spyware, malware, viruses:

Checked daily

Broken registry entries:

Have registry mechanic

I defrag all the time too. As for background programs, norton may be slowing me down?

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    How well kept is your computer? Ad-ware, spyware, malware, viruses:

Checked daily

Broken registry entries:

Have registry mechanic

I defrag all the time too. As for background programs, norton may be slowing me down?

Yes, yes it is. Its been known to slow down systems with more power then yours. Remove it an get a free anti virus like AVG Free or Avast! though I would personally recommend Avast as it uses far less RAM, better update schedule and the interface is kinda cute as well =]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast