+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please Help me!!

Newbie sarcosuchus is off to a good start sarcosuchus's Avatar
    Thanks

Please Help me!!

After I've installed teh Programming languages in my PC.. tehe graphics became blur so I restart in ten now it is not functioning anymore.. everytime I open it me I would hear several beep then it will stop and not function I didn't know the errors please help
    sarcosuchus bite

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Please Help me!!

What...? Your going to have to be a bit more descriptive and use proper grammar please...

I got this out of your statement

" After I installed a programming language on my computer ( I need to know which one... ) my graphics on my screen became blurry, so I restarted my computer and now its not working anymore. Every time I open ( what? ) I hear beeping sounds and it stops working again. "

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Here do this: tell us how the beeps sounds like

there are short beeps and long beeps, describe the sequence.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Is the beeping happening when you turn on your computer? If so that's (post) trying to tell you there is a error. Count the number of beeps, and write down any information that is displayed on the screen and call a call help technician.
    Sounds like you've gotten yourself in quiet a mess, next time remember to save all your critical data before you install any critical system changes. Make new restore points, as well as a backup of your entire pc.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku know1 may be famous one day know1 may be famous one day know1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    What...? Your going to have to be a bit more descriptive and use proper grammar please...
    lol. Did it ever occur to you that this person might be trying to installing a language pack? As in, Windows (or other OS) came with Western coding, but I need an Asian character set in order to read many websites, emails, etc. Hence, English is not my first language. Just a hypothetical scenario, but a possible one at that.

But back to the issue: Computer problems are just like people problems. You need to give as much background information and symptoms as possible before anyone can diagnose. What OS? What and where did you download.

This could be a shady language pack. This could have messed up your truetype library (on windows). You could have downloaded a virus. Your computer could have just coincidentally crashed.....Who knows.

If you give more details, I'm sure we could help point you in the right direction.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by know1 View Post
    lol. Did it ever occur to you that this person might be trying to installing a language pack? As in, Windows (or other OS) came with Western coding, but I need an Asian character set in order to read many websites, emails, etc. Hence, English is not my first language. Just a hypothetical scenario, but a possible one at that.

But back to the issue: Computer problems are just like people problems. You need to give as much background information and symptoms as possible before anyone can diagnose. What OS? What and where did you download.

This could be a shady language pack. This could have messed up your truetype library (on windows). You could have downloaded a virus. Your computer could have just coincidentally crashed.....Who knows.

If you give more details, I'm sure we could help point you in the right direction.
    sarcosuchus did say programming languages.

+ Reply to Thread