+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Plz Help Me!!!!!!!!

Newbie kite_vang may be famous one day kite_vang may be famous one day kite_vang's Avatar
    Thanks

Plz Help Me!!!!!!!!

ok what i need help on is that i have made a website and got the domain name but i dont know how to transfer the domain name to freewebs if you know anything about this than plz post it it would really help me
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    can anyone please help me
    Last edited by kite_vang; May 31, 2006 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Plz Help Me!!!!!!!!

I assume you are referring to one of the following:

1) The fact you have a site (which shall henceforth be known as Site A) on freewebs and have registered a domain name on another host and are wondering how to move your Site A from freewebs to your new server.

Ok this is the hardest (meaning most work involved) to do but what you will need to do is transfer all your files to the new server. Save them all to your PC and then re-upload them to the new server is one example of how to do this.

2)You don't want to move to a new server just have your freewebs name changed from www.freewebs.com/myname to www.whatever.com.

Not a problem, visit your "My Domains section" which should be in your admin type section (I can't tell you exactly since I don't have a site with them) and register, setup, transfer, or manage as many domain names as you like. Contact their support staff if you need further help with this.

If neither of these is correct please let me know and give more details to what you are trying to do.

Newbie kite_vang may be famous one day kite_vang may be famous one day kite_vang's Avatar
    Thanks

well that would work but i got my domain name form
    http://my.dot.tk/cgi-bin/rnt033.taloha

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't understand what it is your asking and how it doesn't fall under one of the two aforemention solutions, please clarify.

Thanks

ok I have a website right and I have a domain name from the website above your post and its free all i just want to know is that how can i make the domain name go directly into my website

Thanks

<HTML>
    <HEAD>
    <TITLE>
    </TITLE>
    <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; url=http://www.google.com">
    </HEAD>
    <BODY>

</Body>
    </HTML>

Setup a blank main page like the above and be sure to change "www.google.com" to the URL of the site you want to be redirected to.

+ Reply to Thread