Closed Thread

Thread: Proxies

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Proxies

i need to know if any of you here at ao used or know of any unblocked proxies that are not blocked in the schools. if you have any and would like to share that would be greatly appreciated
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Proxies

So you can cheat the system? xD

We get censored internet at our schools as well. It only came into effect a few years, so it does make me wonder what students did on the net before censorship became permanent. People have tried different proxy servers in attempts to cheat the system, and a few have been successful, but then word spreads about it and it's blocked again. The Department of Education here is pretty strict, so I've given up on trying to get on censored sites like Hotmail. Sorry, can't help you there. =]

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

*LINK REMOVED*

Have fun...!

Lol I hope you actually pay attention to what needs to be learned thou, don't just always be surfin the web.
    Last edited by aceman67; Dec 13, 2008 at 04:37 AM.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

This proxy right here is guarnteed to get you passed any filter or at least it does for me. *link removed*
    Last edited by aceman67; Dec 18, 2008 at 05:29 AM.

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm closing this down as the intent of the thread is to bypass rules of your school.

Closed Thread