Closed Thread

Thread: PSP downloads?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

PSP downloads?

A while back, a friend of mine got a PSP and was playing the full version of Initial D on his PSP with no UMD. He said he downloaded it and saved it to his memory stick. I thought it was pretty cool. Well, months pass and I get a PSP of my own. Now, I've got TONS of demos, but I can't find a good place to find any emulators or full version downloads or anything.

I doubt he paid for the game, because the man mods his own consoles. Does any one know how to obtain free full version games?

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: PSP downloads?

I'm sorry, but I have to close this. While your intentions may be looking for legal games for your PSP, but the same technology that would allow you to play those games could easily be applied to illegal pirated games.

Closed Thread