Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Scary PC problem

Banned kokoro4 may be famous one day kokoro4's Avatar
    Thanks

Scary PC problem

Its a long story but read carefully please

I found this old computer tower in someones driveway so i go to the door and ask if i can have it the guy at the door asks me if I really want, I reply: Ya why is their some thing wrong with it. He looks like he saw a ghost when he looked at it the seconded time. I say buddy what wrong? You look like you saw a ghost. his reply: was Hu-wa ya take it take it. running back in the house and slamming the door. I pick up the tower it was coted with ice and it was +20C during summer and I couldn't figure out why it was frozen. By the time I got home it froze to my shirt. I bring it in let it thaw and dry. The thing worked fine. "So I thought". was I ever in for a surprise I turn it off and go to bed and this odd rumbling wakes me up. The damn thing turned on by its self So I turn it off, It does it again, I turn it off and unplug it, lo and behold it does it again and this time it's not plugged in! aahhh. what is going on so I open the side panel of the tower and my room felt like a freezer in an instant. this message shows up on the screen.

YU!O!IM!RNE!REA

I had no clue what it meant so I unplugged all the cords that I could inside the damn thing. and it didn't turn back on this time but did I ever get a nasty shock. Owwch!! so i go to bed at 4am some thing pulls the shelf off the wall and dumps it on me what the hell I just got to sleep and now theirs a shelf falling from the ceiling if I wasn't as fast as I am I would be dead. On half hour sleep at 5am I'm so full of adrenaline that I go for a 14 hour bike ride my family thought I ran away. lol they where dead wrong.
    It's just getting weirder!
    Should I get rid of It?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Scary PC problem

Yeah throw it away or sell it to Hassun.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

What kind of shit is this!?

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

You see, We like to live in a place called 'Reality'. I highly doubt that the computer is haunted or anything like that.

If the parts were ok, I'd cannibalize it...

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    If the parts were ok, I'd cannibalize it...
    Spoken like a true computer geek!

Personally, i really have no idea where your coming from with this post. Frankly, if this is all true...get rid of the stupid thing now. Rather you believe it's haunted, cursed, or whatever it's not worth having all that happen. If you really want to keep it or don't want anyone else going through it perhaps you should have it blessed by a priest or something.

Or you can do the same thing everyone else does with somthing like this...sell it for big bucks on ebay!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

We all know this a joke, but hey if it can cool a whole room without being plugged in. Who wouldn't want a free air conditioner?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

If it was me I would have thrown that thing out the window for keeping me up all night. But yeah, you should get rid of it.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

If it were me i would take it out back set it up and blow the thing up XDD or take a hammer to it and fix it to it shut off XXD lol.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast