+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: sig help

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: sig help

yes can you make me one......................................i would love you forever......................and ever........and ever...............

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Otaku BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze's Avatar
    Thanks

ah so that's wut u meant

u know u like him

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless_mage View Post
    yes can you make me one......................................i would love you forever......................and ever........and ever...............
    Well since you are asking for a userbar and we don't have a specified thread for that or requirements that I know of I assume it won't be a problem for someone to do it for you...but you need list what userbars you want.....I.E. one for PS2, one for naruto, one for Gamefaqs...etc.... either provide the images or tell us what you want in them...BE DETAILED.

Otaku BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    Well since you are asking for a userbar and we don't have a specified thread for that or requirements that I know of I assume it won't be a problem for someone to do it for you...but you need list what userbars you want.....I.E. one for PS2, one for naruto, one for Gamefaqs...etc.... either provide the images or tell us what you want in them...BE DETAILED.
    truely indeed a word from the wise
    u know u like him

Otaku Creesco may be famous one day Creesco may be famous one day Creesco's Avatar
    Thanks

If you have photoshop I'll give you my .PSD, but you need to give me some points if you can.

Full Metal Alchemist sucks. Wanna try and prove me wrong?
    www.creesco.com
    We have nothing else to do except rate your grammar.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2