Closed Thread

Thread: Torrent

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Question Torrent

I have a question how do I use torrent downloads I know there is a torrent thing you download but how do you use that and what would be a good one to start off on.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Torrent

First, some info on what bittorrents actually are: BitTorrent (protocol) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You need two things:

1. A bittorrent client, I personally use the official client, but there are others, and its really a preference. Stay away from bitcomet though, bad bad joo joo.

2. A website to get torrents off of that have the stuff you're looking for. Up until this point, bittorrents are legal, as its just a means of transferring files between computers efficiently. Its the stuff you're transfering that is questionable (IE Piracy). I will not give, nor should you ask for a torrent site on AO. This is where you have to go out on your own and find a torrent site for you to use, trust me, there's a lot of them out there.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

uTorrent is the best torrent client out there to use.

ĀµTorrent - a (very) tiny BitTorrent client

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

I honestly never did much research on what client to use, but I heard good things about uTorrent and have been using it for almost 2 years now, I can attest to its quality.
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

Closed Thread