+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ventrilo?

Otaku nexus21 may be famous one day nexus21 may be famous one day nexus21's Avatar
    Thanks

Ventrilo?

Has anyone heard of a teamtalk program called Ventrilo? fFor some reason my friends can't connect to my server that i created. I gave them all of the correct information and stuff.. I even had them double check it and they still can not connect! Any help would be great on solving this... Thank You ^_^
    lead me not to temptation... i can find it myself

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ventrilo?

My first bet is if you are running a firewall, the settings in that may keep you from having outsiders access your server using the port that a "netmeeting" type software may use. If you have a software based firewall, turn it off and see if they can connect. If you have a hardware based one, remove the device and connect your internet directly to the server. If that doesn't work or you don't have a firewall then tell us more about your set up. (How is your server/network set up, Security devices/software you have installed, etc...)

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ventrilo?

Also you need another Ventrilo program to set up the server, it uses your IP so its not hard. And yea the firewall will kill what your trying to do, you need to run both the programs Ventrilo makes ( server and talking ) and then thats all.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

+ Reply to Thread