+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Videos

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Videos

ok a few weeks ago i got this SonyStyle.com | Sony | 2GB Walkman® Video MP3 Player

but its pink and i can put pictures and music but not videos

can someone help me how to put movies into this?????????
    Yeah, Bye.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Videos

Is there a USB data cable with your MP3 Player?? There is where you'll likely upload your videos. Other than that you should check your manual.

Also the link you provide has a tab that saids "LEARN" and it has video that teach you to do the basics. maybe you should look at that.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

yes i have a usb cable but it wont work it says it needs to be convert but how?
    Yeah, Bye.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post
    yes i have a usb cable but it wont work it says it needs to be convert but how?
    In that case you would need to change the format of the videos files. First you would need to figure out what is correct format for the videos to be compatible with your mp3 player.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Most players use .smv, I read that somewhere. You can download a converter program for free, just do a google search. (no it is nothing illegal) Once you get it you need to figure out your screens resolution. Then convert!!!
    If that does not work, then read the manual O_o lol.
    Good luck with it.

Thanks

If i get the video from frostwire and onto my windows media player Your device requires that this file be converted in order to play on the device. However, the device either does not support playing video, or Windows Media Player cannot convert the file to a video format that is supported by the device.

Do you know what kind of converter would be good?
    Yeah, Bye.

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

SMV Converter, Convert video to SMV, SMV Video Converter download

That program should work, assuming that it needs .smv files.

Am I able to post external links?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kairu View Post
    SMV Converter, Convert video to SMV, SMV Video Converter download

That program should work, assuming that it needs .smv files.

Am I able to post external links?
    Yes all legal links are fine. If you want to completely cover your ass, you can PM the link to her. But otherwise all legal links are okay to post.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast