+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: watching anime on ipod??

Newbie chun334 may be famous one day chun334's Avatar
    Thanks

watching anime on ipod??

can any help me here pls... i cant seem to watch anime or anything on my ipod..my freinds has the same one as me..exactly the same...but they can watch stuff... they wont tell me how... any1 know?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: watching anime on ipod??

First of all it has to be an video iPod . And from what I heard you have to change the format in order for it to work. Hopefully that helps you.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

You could always just buy the anime shows you wish to put on your iPod. And yes, it does have to be video.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I was thinking about buying a ipod. But the screen is too small,so I probably wouldn't play any videos on it.
    What the hell does that have to do with the thread?

Newbie chun334 may be famous one day chun334's Avatar
    Thanks

yes..my ipod is a video one...but i cant get it to work...and can any1 help me wat format i need to change it into??

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

You have to convert the anime show to the right format. I think the iPod only takes mp4 or m4p. Just download a converter.

I use this one:
    3GP Converter | Software - (DivX/XviD) Digital Digest

Works perfectly well.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Watching anime on a Ipod is really simple i think i dont carry an ippod but i have some friends that have carried them you go to some site that can download anything into you E drive for instance you may have to refer to/:
    LimeWire: The Official Site for the Fastest File Sharing Program on the Planet and you download it to your computer and search any anime you may like and it will direct you to how to insert videos into your carrier.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Watching anime on a Ipod is really simple i think i dont carry an ippod but i have some friends that have carried them you go to some site that can download anything into you E drive for instance you may have to refer to/:
    LimeWire: The Official Site for the Fastest File Sharing Program on the Planet and you download it to your computer and search any anime you may like and it will direct you to how to insert videos into your carrier.
    Yeah, but this person wants to learn how to physically watch the anime on their iPod, if you just stick it on the iPod's hard drive, it won't play. You have to have it in the right media format in order for the iPod to play it.

And I hope we're talking about legal anime downloading here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast