+ Reply to Thread

Thread: web bar problems

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

web bar problems

i type animeonline.net into the web bar at the top and well it said it didn't exist. or another time it brought me to google and showed me the search results. when i click the link it says it dosen't exist. i made sure i type the site adress right even with cPanel®. and nothing.

i was just on the site before this happen. then my web broswer froze. so i closed it. i finally just got on right now. this isn't the first time it has occured.

am i the only person who has this problem?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: web bar problems

Grumble Grumble Grumble

This sounds like an issue with your ISP and DNS lookup timeouts. If your ISP DNS Server gives up before the reply is received, it appears that its sending you to the Google site...

Since this is a ISP configuration problem, there isn't anything you can do about it....
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LenMiyata For This Useful Post:

kaki tori kaizoku (Feb 19, 2009)

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Len didn't see that this belongs in the tech center...

Moving...

for the meantime, try typing in a full URL (http://www. URL .com)

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

i had this problem again today. internet explorer said the page didn't exist. i have both ie and firefox.so i used firefox a few min. after i used ie and it work when ie didn't. so i guess its just ie that has this prob.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

If the problems occurs, I bet that if you hit that 'Reload' button on the browser, the second attempt to load will work correctly....
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

i tried that it didn't work. the problem only occurs on ie. and its isn't just this site. i was on a site and when i go on another page of the site i get "error 404". but when i copy the web adress from ie to firefox, the page shows.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Otaku Ziosin is off to a good start Ziosin's Avatar
    Thanks

Internet explorer has been known for these issues. Stick with firefox if you want, but if you really want to be problem-less, try getting google chrome browser. It's alot sleeker, and has tons less problems than IE or FF.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Chrome is a good browser, I can't deny that. But it is still Beta Software (Software thats basicly finished, but has been released to the public to find bugs normal testing can never find), just because you haven't had a problem yet, doesn't mean that the program doesn't have problems you aren't aware of, or ever will be aware of (like a security flaw). Firefox is not Beta software, and is much more stable and customizable (The customization of Firefox is whats keeping me from switching to Chrome seeing as I've been using firefox since it was first released, and was using Mozilla before that)

+ Reply to Thread