Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What kind of mp3 player do you have/recommend?

Newbie hapa may be famous one day hapa may be famous one day hapa's Avatar
    Thanks

What kind of mp3 player do you have/recommend?

I have OTTO headphones with a built in MP3 player for running and I also use them for the gym. I'm happy with them because they are lightweight and wireless, but they only old 512mb. I wanna get another one that holds more music so I can just have it as a general music storage device. They sent me a code to use on the headset or for their bluetooth car kit that they sell, if you use it you get 10% off and free shipping. It's "FREESHIP". So, I'm not down with the ipod (actually not down with itunes, the player itself I like), what kind of mp3 player should I get?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What kind of mp3 player do you have/recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by hapa View Post
    I have OTTO headphones with a built in MP3 player for running and I also use them for the gym. I'm happy with them because they are lightweight and wireless, but they only old 512mb. I wanna get another one that holds more music so I can just have it as a general music storage device. They sent me a code to use on the headset or for their bluetooth car kit that they sell, if you use it you get 10% off and free shipping. It's "FREESHIP". So, I'm not down with the ipod (actually not down with itunes, the player itself I like), what kind of mp3 player should I get?
    Well if iTunes is your own pet peeve then it should be no problem at all. I've know of several applications like YamiPod that allows you to upload music without having to upload iTunes or any of the drivers required in order for you computer to recognize it...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, since this discussion/topic is tech-related, I will be moving this to the Tech Center Forum.

+Moving+

P.S. I hope that's alright with Pyoro-san.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    Well, since this discussion/topic is tech-related, I will be moving this to the Tech Center Forum.

+Moving+

P.S. I hope that's alright with Pyoro-san.
    Yeah, my bad for not catching that mistake earlier...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

well it all depends in how much money you have and wut r u going to use it for.
    I had this1:
    SanDisk | Products | MP3 & Video Players | Digital Audio Players

1 GB, radio, rec, and its small. You can use it as a memory flash too. It was rly cool... then some1 stole it from me >.<

now Im saving to get the Zune.
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I have the iPod and I think its a very good mp3 player if you are going to get one. Simply because of all the diffrent features. You can have your music plus pictures, games, and other side items. I haven't had any other kind of mp3 player but I think that the iPod rocks.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I like ipod for all the reasons you mentioned Neves, but I have one annoyance with them. They work randomly when you connect it up to the computer (some of them do, I should add). Mine only works some of the time when I plug it in. I think it has more to do with the computer more than the ipod though

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i have a Sony mp3 with a CD that down loads sonic stage which
    is like windows media player but with better options and it only
    costs around 50 bucks which is reasonable for a mp3.

and it recharges its self as its pluged into a usb port so you dont
    need batterys which is a plus as well of you dont like getting new batterys
    all the time
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast