Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: What kind of mp3 player do you have/recommend?

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What kind of mp3 player do you have/recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    I use my PSP. i gotta old computer that can't even read my PSP when i put it in, so i gotta sneak and do it at school. then i have to use a ****in 32MB to shove all my music into the Sh!t. it's annoying, Just like this girl standing over me. she needs a life!. LMAO
    amen dude! i got the same problem with the computer at my house, so i use the ones at skool for my dirty work.

good idea using the PSP, tho. i wouldnt do it w/o a bigger memory stick, tho

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I use a Media Pack in my Nintendo DS.

Why bring several things when I've got everything I want to play with on one thing? The DS has a large array of mini games and small games, and whoever wants to play an entire large-scaled game for a break time? Nah, that's saved for when I get home. (Not that I won't get a PSP, I just find that the DS is a better handheld according to playing small stuff while travelling)

It works off of CompactFlash... yeah, the camera-flashdrive-thingy...
    It handles up to 8 GBs... I'm fine with that. Afterall, why would you ever need your entire computer song system with you? I'm a fan of CDs, so small flash drives are better for me. I like the whole switching-thing... I don't want everyone to just steal whatever song I have, so I'd rather just choose what they get to listen to, and what I get to keep.
    It's personality, put up with it.

But it's not THE most perfect media player, but it does the job for a cheap price. Sometimes the cheaper ones are better to risk than those newer, more fragile types. ( Sorry, I'm rough with my technology, I've lost up to 7 good cellphones because they were too fragile... actually, I had 4 fragile expensive ones, the other 3 cheap ones lasted the longest... ) I like to be roughed around while having my technology near by my side. I'd like to have EVERY OPTION with me in any situation, so my technology's going to have to rough it out with me!

I may be a bit old school, but old school was never too bad.

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

I have an iPod Video 30 Gb and an iPod Nano 8 Gb 2nd generation. And works well to me. But, i have to say, it's hard find another MP3 player on my country, without the chinesse player, cheapper but also bad quality. You, my dearest nort-american friends, can buy one of this shits on the equivalent of 20 USD. And i don't have see another MP3 players. Creative Labs, Sony Network Walkman or the newest Zune are visibles only in the biggest cities and regular it's the rich people who charges this players.
    So, i can't recommend another MP3 player than the players i use. I don't like the cellphones to listen music. It's annoying when you are playing music and another guy in another place call to you and the music stop. And if you put the player mode on the cellphone "turns off" and you are incommunicated.

The PSP. Don't know. If you don't have enough money to buy an Memory Stick ProDuo of greatest capacity, 512 MB aren't enough to carry on your music. Or you daily transfer songs, and this thing is annoying to.
    "Knowledge is power"

Newbie Angeling is off to a good start Angeling's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a zune, it's just as good as the iPod and has a huge screen (perfect for movies and images). I like to carry a lot of images with me because I use them as reference when I doodle at school
    I would have gotten the iPod but what's the point of having movies and pictures if you have to watch them in that teenie weenie screenie? :s
    "You have the face of an Angel"

Newbie EijiAzurite is off to a good start EijiAzurite's Avatar
    Thanks

I brought a Creative Zen Vision M. It has 30 GB and can play music, videos, and radio. It also has the capability to record voice, radio, and tv shows onto my MP3 player as well. I just didn't like iTunes at all for the one reason that it stopped working years back and Apple would do nothing about it to fix the problem.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=60054&dateline=118231  2968

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 14 days or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4