6 9.84%
  • Opera

3 4.92%
  • Cell Phone Browser

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What web browser do you use?

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What web browser do you use?

pop pop pop

ya i totaly agreee with violent ^_^, i prefer firefox 1000x over ie lol

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

There's actually a lot of feature flaws that FF has in my opinion. Back in the own IE, I can go through a whole gallery of pictures and then go to the cache and just copy all the pics out of the temp folder.

WIth FF that's possible too, BUT, it's a lot tougher. Then again, there's the download-em-all extension, but it doesn't always work.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267's Avatar
    Thanks

I use firefox cuz you can have tabs up instead of a bunch of different windows and there are less security loop holes to get through so you don't have to worry about getting a virus as much... Plus in school it's really easy to have multiple tabs up and one of them is an arcade...
    Icy cold Toilet Paper!!!!

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

And you don't talk about the PSP navigator. Sucks, really sucks but also to be an option.

I use this navigators on this order:
    1.- Opera, cuz the PI is easly to use and have support of Adobe company.
    2.- Mozilla Firefox, more easily to use than Opera, and download the applets and plugg ins automatically and also install on your system too.
    3.- Netscape, give me acces to many web sites than i cannot see on the other two.

Never use IE. Fail too much and 2 or 3 computer viruses had entered on my PC using that "thing". And i've installed firewalls and other things like that! You know how i can uninstall all components of IE and the IE per se of my PC?
    "Knowledge is power"

Otaku Flying Ace may be famous one day Flying Ace may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'm glad to see other Firefox users!

I just personally don't like Microsoft products, I prefer to use other programs, I just like the style of the way they run a lot more.

Newbie Fonzie may be famous one day Fonzie may be famous one day Fonzie's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Master_badger View Post
    And you don't talk about the PSP navigator. Sucks, really sucks but also to be an option.

I use this navigators on this order:
    1.- Opera, cuz the PI is easly to use and have support of Adobe company.
    2.- Mozilla Firefox, more easily to use than Opera, and download the applets and plugg ins automatically and also install on your system too.
    3.- Netscape, give me acces to many web sites than i cannot see on the other two.

Never use IE. Fail too much and 2 or 3 computer viruses had entered on my PC using that "thing". And i've installed firewalls and other things like that! You know how i can uninstall all components of IE and the IE per se of my PC?
    I agree that Firefox is pretty good, but I also use Netscape for most of my browsing. I have never tried Opera, so cant say much about about it, but Internet Explorer is giving me Major Headaches! I installed IE7 a while ago, after downloading it from Microsoft, but there are so many bugs I tried to uninstall it. it will NOT uninstall. There are still morebugs than I could count in IE, and safeguards are terrible. I think I will stick with Netscape and Firefox. they have better security.

Newbie Nars may be famous one day Nars may be famous one day Nars's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with animewolf, the tabs make it a whole lot more convenient to browse. Mozilla is sick.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

It's firefox for me really, I would say it has this tab where I can swich back and forth with Internet Explore if I must.

Firefox helps a lot`~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast