+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Windows XP service pack 2

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

Windows XP service pack 2

I'm originally using the Windows service pack 1 and I upgraded it to Service pack 2 then whenever I start my comp. there are 2 errors. I dunno if its because the service pack 2.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Windows XP service pack 2

What kind of error is it?? and what does it say man?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Thanks

It says some files are missing... Dunno why its like that...

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alex1_phang3 View Post
    I'm originally using the Windows service pack 1 and I upgraded it to Service pack 2 then whenever I start my comp. there are 2 errors. I dunno if its because the service pack 2.
    The same happened to me. Although, my case was a bit different than yours. I had to reboot my computer because everytime i turned on the computer it didn;t let me go to my admistrator account, which made me freaking mad because i lost tons of valuable data that took me months to collect.

Thanks

Oh no!!!!!!! It's lucky I can still log on to this website! The error was first like could not find or load C:/WINDOWS/rundl132.exe something like that and then it hanged so I HAVE to force switch off my comp. and then when I turn it on again EVRYTHING DISAPPEARED! ALL OF THEM! and thing all fell appart e.g someof my things installed was gone, I can't open AVI files with zoom player and/or windows media player, it hangs A LOT, AND most of all my line will sometime GOT STUCK ( sometimes it just stopped!) What do I do!?!?!?! Help!!!!! And the worst of all, all my dad's confidential documents were gone too! He's gonna kill me!!! Any way to get things like that back? And many of the files were corrupted when I tried to open them! Help!!!!! Is this beacuse of the errors?
    Last edited by alex1_phang3; Dec 20, 2006 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Something else was gone

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I also have Windows XP service pack 2, and i have 3 problems whit it nothing sirius bud there anoing.

The first one is that when im working whit my internet and i want to open a link i somtimes get a white screen and it dosnt work, and acording to my computer there is a probleme whit the programe search_glow.

The second probleme is that sometimes when i am working whit my internet and i want to open a link, it dosnt open and the site where i am on dosnt work and acording to my computer there somthing wrong whit the programe iexplorer_exe

The third probleme is somtimes when i start my computer it dosnt work at al, it starts windows bud it dosnt start any other programes like msn and xfire.
    And acording to my computer the programe explorer_exe dosnt work properly

I checkt whit my virusscaner (Norton AntiVirus 2007) bud it dindt found any problemes.
    So my question is what can i do to fix these problemes?

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gigi2005 View Post
    I also have Windows XP service pack 2, and i have 3 problems whit it nothing sirius bud there anoing.

The first one is that when im working whit my internet and i want to open a link i somtimes get a white screen and it dosnt work, and acording to my computer there is a probleme whit the programe search_glow.

The second probleme is that sometimes when i am working whit my internet and i want to open a link, it dosnt open and the site where i am on dosnt work and acording to my computer there somthing wrong whit the programe iexplorer_exe

The third probleme is somtimes when i start my computer it dosnt work at al, it starts windows bud it dosnt start any other programes like msn and xfire.
    And acording to my computer the programe explorer_exe dosnt work properly

I checkt whit my virusscaner (Norton AntiVirus 2007) bud it dindt found any problemes.
    So my question is what can i do to fix these problemes?
    I would say to reboot your computer, but that would mean that you lose all your data stored in your computer.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Sounds like your registry, I would get a program like RegistryBooster but its 30$

Heres a bit of information for it. Registry fix - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also heres the RegistryBooster site if you want the trial version Registry Booster - PC Repairs Made Easy Download section is under Service & Support.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

+ Reply to Thread