+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wireless mouse

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

wireless mouse

i cant seem to find one that is good. right now i use a memorex wireless one with 4 buttons and the scroll. the normal left and right clicks and the back and forward buttons which i like a lot. ( http://i6.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/87/04/5c21_1.JPG )

soooo what is a good cheap wireless mouse that also has back and forward buttons? this memorex of mines just doesnt cut it for me anymore. bad control and not comfortable.

Otaku know1 may be famous one day know1 may be famous one day know1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: wireless mouse

Quote Originally Posted by iazndragoni yan View Post
    i cant seem to find one that is good. right now i use a memorex wireless one with 4 buttons and the scroll. the normal left and right clicks and the back and forward buttons which i like a lot. ( http://i6.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/87/04/5c21_1.JPG )

soooo what is a good cheap wireless mouse that also has back and forward buttons? this memorex of mines just doesnt cut it for me anymore. bad control and not comfortable.
    The most popular wireless mice are Logitech and Microsoft. I'd go with one of those, specifically Microsoft if your on a budget. I personally think that Logitech makes the best mice, but also the most expensive mice. Microsoft makes the full range as well, but tends to deliver good quality at lower prices.

You should ask yourself if you want bluetooth or regular RF wireless. Then, ask yourself if you plan on using the mouse in one place all the time, or traveling with it along with a laptop. I have a travel mouse from Microsoft that I'm pretty happy with. You should note that travel mice usually have AA batteries instead of recharable, so you can quickly purchase batteries while on the road instead of lugging a charger around (and even then it gets around 4 months per battery). but be warned, travel mice (which are typically smaller and have snap in/out usb dongles) have terrible RF range. If your mouse is more than 3 feet from the dongle, you get cut outs.

+ Reply to Thread