+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Which captain do you think is the weakest?

Newbie Zanryu is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Which captain do you think is the weakest?

They each have their own strengths and weaknesses. In 1-on-1 combat? I would vote Unohana; however, Unohana's talents would be invaluable in a wartime situation. In terms of sheer strength? I would agree with Marius that Hitsugaya's power is immature (evidenced by the time restraint on his bankai) and while he has great room for improvement, he's currently not as strong as the other captains. Could he beat others in 1-on-1 combat? Most definitely, but victory isn't decided on sheer strength alone.

Newbie GrimChaos is off to a good start GrimChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Toshiro i think he has too many emotional ties to be truly strong like the other captains as his anger can take over and he can make rash and quite sill disitions plus he has only just mastered bankai.

Newbie Zanryu is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GrimChaos View Post
    Toshiro i think he has too many emotional ties to be truly strong like the other captains as his anger can take over and he can make rash and quite sill disitions plus he has only just mastered bankai.
    Hitsugaya generally appears to be one of the most calm, collected captains to me. Aizen betrayed the person who trusted him the most, driving her insane with grief and doubt. Hinamori being Hitsugaya's closest friend, I'd be upset and want revenge too. You can look at EVERY captain and find instances of them flying off the handle.

Newbie pauly is off to a good start
    Thanks

toshiro is obviously the weakest because he lacks experience. but his genius and potential was recognized by the senior captains. it was said that givin another 100 years he could surpass them all er something like that. and since ichigo has been gone things have changed. they have all been training hard and who knows how far he has come. unohana is strong because as far as i know she's like really old, and by that logic she has lots of power and experience, even tho she never gets pushed to her limit in the story.

Newbie Mystique is off to a good start
    Thanks

I do think Toushiro is the weakest at the moment since he is always heavily wounded after each fight compared to the other captains. But I also do think that Toushiro just lacks battle experience compared to the other captains. In Unohana's case, we never saw her fight, so we can't say she's weak since she's been a captain for the longest time like Shinsui and Ukitate.

Newbie debsTHEninja is off to a good start debsTHEninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Toshiro is the youngest, and therefore has less experience. At the same time though, the fact that he is young gives him an enormous amount of potential. But I agree with what you all are saying, that they each have individual strengths and weaknesses and can't easily be compared to each other.
    "No matter how gifted you are, you cannot change the world alone." L

Newbie Mystique is off to a good start
    Thanks

Toshiro Hitsugaya has a lot of potential since he graduated in the Shinigamy Academy (Shio) for a short period of time instead of 6 years. He is considered a genius together with Ichimaru Gin who finished the 6 years course in just 1 year. He became the youngest captain in the whole Gotei 13 history. Being said just proves how highly capable and knowledgable Toshiro is. Compared to the other captains, since he is the youngest, he has lesser experience in terms of battles and war. Moreover, each captain has their own fighting style. They have their own strenghts and weaknesses. And Each of them cover up each others weaknesses and strenghten each others strenghts.
    debsTHEninja likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2