+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Your Zanpakuto

Otaku Darkbird the Scarred is off to a good start Darkbird the Scarred's Avatar
    Waiting in a world of utter darkness, self inflicted isolation
    Thanks

Your Zanpakuto

Post ideas for zanpakutos here, no limit to number of ones you can post. Just be sure to mention a name and description of it's form (partial shikais allowed, as long as you give a reason it's partial).
    The world will look up and shout "Save us!" and I'll whisper... no.

Newbie Embodiment of Chaos is off to a good start Embodiment of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Zanpakuto

Hey there Darkbird, i wanted to see what this was, so anyway here is my zanpakuto
    Name: Kaosu doragon (Chaos Dragon) & yes i have checked this is the correct translation
    Descritpion: It appears as a Shock katana i am not sure if it is really called that but look it up on google images then you'll probably get what i am talking about.
    Bankai: When using the "bankai" a lightning storm appears out of no where and then as it points to the sky gets struck by a powerful lightning bolt and the energy is then released directly at the opponent and when looked at again it the blade is actual lightning itself and grows in length about two feet and it can dissipate spiritual pressure from an opponent.
    So that would be my zanpakuto what do you think and I would like to see yours if that's okay.
    [FONT=Garamond]No matter what you call it, it is still Chaos, And it is apart of everyone regardless if want it there or not.

Thanks

I actually have a lot of Zanpakuto ideas, but here's my most recent one.
    Name: Jiboujiki*
    Manifested Appearance: Female, long black hair, thin almost bony, completely covered in black robes with a large hood covering her face, during the true shikai her eyes can be seen (which are glowing red), and during Bankai she pulls back her hood to show she has a beautiful face.
    Personality: Silent, full of despair, is full of self- doubt and feelings of worthlessness (which leads to her only lending part of her power for shikai), but is quick to avenge or protect a fallen friend.
    Shikai (partial): Command is "Ensnare in your chains of despair Jiboujiki". It appears to be a ring of dull grey metal with five long chains attached with a small ball at the end of each. The chains can absorb spiritual pressure that touches them. When a being is ensnared in the chains, at the command "Jiboujiki Musou"* (Despair Dream) they are forced to experience the memories and scenarios that cause them the greatest despair.
    Shikai (True): Command is "Reap in vengence Jiboujiki". It appears to be a black scythe with a long handle with a broken chain at the end and a long blade. It can cut through practically anything. At the command "Kyuushuu"* (Revenge) and a swipe of the blade releases a wave of black fire that sticks to whatever it touches.
    Bankai: Appears to be a large ring of black metal with nine long chains attached with each ending in a serrated scythe blade of the same metal. The chains seem to extend when spun. At the command "Kieuseru okeru Shitsunen"* (Disappear in Oblivion) as the ring is spun to make the chains and blades whirl around, the blades cut rips in time and space that suck everything (except the zanpakuto and it's soul reaper) into a void. These rips remain until the soul reaper says "Kieuseru Matsudai"* (Disappear Forever), causing them to slam shut, trapping whatever's inside.
    *Not sure about these translations, may be wrong.

Otaku alwinyu is off to a good start
    Thanks

i want a Zanpakuto of the Space, i mean the Zanpakuto can break the space or chain the enemy .that's cool .i cant wait for the bleach 503! when will it update ?

Thanks

I forgot to put the manifested form so if it's okay iwould like to post it here
    Manifested Appearance: Male, Extremely well built muscle structure, medium length pure white hair, wears a captains uniform with a partial mask showing only his eyes but instead of a number it has the chaos symbol instead, even when you look at his eyes they show the chaos symbol.
    Personality: Never talks, always appears calm no matter what is going on, can never be provoked and when no one is around even his soul reaper he takes off his mask to show the lower half is that was completely scorched to the bone.
    He can also forcebly open the doors to hell and take his opponents with him because his true power awakens in hell, he can also create a vortex like effect and draw opponents near and can then release lightning fast attacks that are almost impossible to see coming and with the ability to dissipate soul pressure it would take alot to beat him.
    [FONT=Garamond]No matter what you call it, it is still Chaos, And it is apart of everyone regardless if want it there or not.

Thanks

Cool, it definitely conjures up a good image. I got more to show if anyone wants to read about them.

Thanks

I would definitely like to see what you got Darkbird.

Thanks

Okay this next one is one I designed based off my younger sister.
    Name: Ai iro Tora* (Indigo Blue Tiger)
    Manifested appearance:Woman with pale white skin, long silver hair in a ponytail, stripe- like indigo blue tattoos all over body, slitted green eyes, curved claws, a long tiger- tail, tiger- like fangs, and wears silver armor.
    Personality: Stubborn, doesn't listen to things she finds unimportant, likes working alone, does whatever it takes to defeat an enemy, likes the color indigo blue but hates the color pink so when called "Pinku Tora"* (Pink Tiger) she gets upset and only uses part of her power for the shikai, resulting in a partial shikai.
    Shikai (Partial): The command is "Stalk "Pinku Tora". It appears to be two sai attached by a chain with the blades and guards of the sai curved like claws. The chains can extend to any length.
    Shikai (True): The command is "Strike Ai iro Tora". It appears to a sai handle with the guards but where the blade should be are many chains that flow and sway like ink in water with a claw- like blade at the end of each chain. The chains and blades move with the will of the soul reaper and and chains can still extend to any length.
    Bankai: It appears to be a grey gauntlet going up to the shoulder with ancient vine designs on it, pointed fingertips, three 2ft. long curved claw- like metal blades coming from the top of the forearm, and a long pointed indigo blue cloth extending from the top of the shoulder end that moves like ink in water. The three blades can each separate into separate blade pieces each connected by a thin unbreakable chain that can still extend to any length. When the blades are whole, the soul reaper can slash with them and say "Tsukizan"* (Moon Slash) to unleash three slash- like waves of dark blue energy that can cut through almost anything.
    *Not sure about these translations, could be wrong.

+ Reply to Thread