+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: One Piece Predictions

Newbie jaykay is off to a good start
    Thanks

One Piece Predictions

The never ending search for the fabled One Piece continues with an underwaterish city. So the "New World" presumably marked the midpoint of the pirate's adventures. And though the fishman Island Arc is... lacking, I want to hear your people's predictions for the future of the series. What will happen to Blackbeard? What new crew members will join the Strawhats? Who ate the other Gomu Gomu no Mi? And any predictions for the conclusion? Because as you might know, Oda has mentioned he already knows what will happen in the end, but obviously not what will happen in between...

My personal prediction (More of a hope really) is that the strawhats, blackbeards, other pirates etc, will reach the final island only to discover that Gol Roger was never dead... Idk it's a possibility...
    So What are your predictions?

Also I'm a newbie so idk help me with whatever...
    "Inherited Will, the Destiny of the Age, and the Dreams of its People. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom, these things will never cease to be!"

Newbie Constantin may be famous one day Constantin's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool What will happen, and what do you want to happen?

Here you may guess what will happen in the future of the adventures or what you would like to happen.
    Any sort of related discussion is welcome!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: One Piece Predictions

Grumble Grumble Grumble

No fair, the anime series has just started the 'New World' story arc, with the crew getting together after 2 years of training... Though something I was wondering about, White Beard mentioned in his final battle that 'One Piece' does exist, and when its revealed, it will turn upside down the current order of the world... The only thing that powerful that was previously mentioned in the series was the 'Pluton', which is the device that the World Government was afraid that Nico Robin would discover. So could it be...

And moving to the 'One Piece' forum in the Manga section...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie OnePieceGeek is off to a good start OnePieceGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't wait for them to reach the Wano country, Monsters was my favorite of Oda's 'Pre-One Piece' work, and the fact that he worked it into One Piece psyches me out SO much!

Newbie EveryDayPrincess is off to a good start
    Thanks

I love the series and know that after the beating of Hordy...I think i spelled it correctly. Well I wish I could guess what kinds of adventures is ahead after the fishmen island but maybe a few more underwater adventure. That my best guess!!!

Newbie Kakie05 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I heard it from somewhere that the "one piece" at raftel where roger left his treasure is actually a picture of roger and his crew. The person I hope to be luffy's next crew member is jimbe. I think after the incident on the fishman island, jimbe (judging from his personality) will feel like he's indebted to luffy and will decide to join the crew. We'll see what happens!!!

Newbie LawlessKiss is off to a good start
    Thanks

I was thinking the same thing when Whitebeard mentioned 'One Piece,' but we still have the 'Will of D' to discover. One Piece could be the key to The Will, then again, it's a theory. It will be something that will be a big twist no doubt with Oda-sama's talent. Or Roger just wanted to mess with everyone about the so called "treasure." He did say to Rayleight, "How about overturning the world together with me!!?" So, for his last deed he started a whole new pirate age.
    " Live A Lawless Life. "

''Saying that the age of pirates who dream is over...!?
    Zehahaha, A MAN'S DREAM WILL NEVER DIE!!!!''
    - Marshall D. Teach

Newbie Kakie05 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yeah I agree. Every time I think about the will of D, I always wonder what it actually is. There are many incidents where luffys personality and rogers, seem to be similar. Eversince logue town when luffy was about to be excuted, he smiled like how roger did when he accepted his death. And when strawhat pirates were on the sky island, knight of the sky (god) said that luffy acted like how roger did. Also when shanks said to rayleigh that he met someone (luffy) that said the same thing like roger did. This keeps me thinking that could it be roger reincarnatedas luffy, well I dont know. I hope oda will reveal this soon...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast