1. Watashi ni xx shinasai
Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Manga - Read Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Online at MangaHere.com
about a girl that confuse what love supposed be. it has a very nice art, and made my heart beats a lot.

2. Faster than a kiss
Faster Than a Kiss Manga - Read Faster Than a Kiss Online at MangaHere.com
well, this one is about a student and teacher. i know it sounds ordinary, but i don't know why, i like it a lot i has that soft manga drawing.

3. Last Game
Last Game Manga - Read Last Game Online at MangaHere.com
aaaaa >< i just love this one!! it has a very nice touching story and nice art of drawing. i read this manga over and over and never get tired of it. don't know why

4. Love so life
Love So Life Manga - Read Love So Life Online at MangaHere.com
this manga doesn't have that much lovey-dovey, it's more like a soft romance/soft shoujo manga. but it's so sweet that i can't not loving it :P especially when you see the twins in this manga <3

5. Skip Beat
Skip Beat Manga - Read Skip Beat Online at MangaHere.com
maybe at first when u read it, it's a bit confusing, but after you keep reading it the story just get better.

6. Sukitte ii na yo
Sukitte Ii na yo Manga - Read Sukitte Ii na yo Online at MangaHere.com
this story is sweet. because the girl is so stubborn and doesn't actually believe that the guy actually like her. i like this type of guy

well, there's much more... but i think it's going to be sooooo long. so, pls enjoy sorry if you don't like it and if you want to know more about what that manga is, you can read the description in that link i gave you. and again, ENJOY <3