+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help Finding Manga Any Hints Greatly Accepted.

Newbie lopeznone is off to a good start
    Thanks

Help Finding Manga Any Hints Greatly Accepted.

I read this manga chapter and i really enjoyed it but i forgot the name and i cant find it.

It's a series about three friends who leave their village in order to earn money, as mercenaries I think, anyway they end up getting separated,
    After the 3 friends separate, the main guy gets picked up by some rich girl who offers him food and a place to stay. she then hires him as his bodyguard after finding out he has sword skills or a meceranry.

After dinner, he does rounds with the rich girl's patrolmen, and hears stories of a group of assasins aiming for nobles. at that point, the exact group attacks them. the main guy encounters a girl with a katana. She identifies the boy as a "non-target". However the boy believing the story, stands his grounds and attempts to fight the girl. the fight drags on till they reach a large shed

the girl being stronger than the boy, sends him flying towards the shed and breaks down the door. as he tries to stand up he noticed a strong smell of blood. looking around he sees dead ppl cut up / tortured to death. there were bodies hung up on spikes naked as well. one of them is a girl who was his friend.

Hes recruited by this girl who used a belt and gives animal like attributes. There is also few other characters one is in armor, a girl with a katana, a girl with a sniper and another one with a huge pair of scissors.

anyone know the name of this series??? please and thank you.

Newbie jason3893 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Help Finding Manga Any Hints Greatly Accepted.

i think its called Akame ga Kiru.............................................. ..

+ Reply to Thread