~ Hanasakeru Seishōnen – romance, drama/action ***DEFINATELY recommended*** happy ending
* Fourteen-year-old Kajika Burnsworth is attending school in Japan, but is called away to her father's home in New York very soon after. While there, Kajika gets talked into the "marriage game" by her father. In this game, she has to meet and choose a possible future husband out of three males that her father has handpicked. He does not, however, tell her details regarding their identities and leaves it to Kajika to discover the bachelors on her own. According to the rules, if she picks one of the three men, Harry will tell Kajika her true destiny. Her childhood friend, Lee-Leng Fang, is charged with helping her on her mission while protecting her as her guardian. Let the game begin.
~ Peach Girl – romance, drama, comedy
* Is a high school drama centered on Momo Adachi. A former member of the swim team, Momo tans easily and her hair is bleached out; unfortunately, she is stereotyped by her ignorant classmates, and is forced to endure rumors about being a playgirl. Her only friend is Sae, who is actually responsible for spreading the nasty gossip due to her jealousy of Momo. Momo is in love with Toji, a taciturn baseball player, but the scheming Sae also has her sights set on the boy. Momo's life is further complicated with the introduction of Kairi Okayasu, a wise-cracking playboy who is determined to make her his. He reveals to Momo that she had saved him from drowning the summer before high school started. A love triangle begins to form between her and Kairi and Toji.
~ Itazura Na Kiss –romance, drama, comedy
* Kotoko, a high school girl, finally tells a fellow senior named Naoki that she has loved him from afar since she saw him on their first day of high school. However, Naoki, a handsome, smart and talented man, rejects her immediately. Fate intervenes when a mild earthquake ruins Kotoko's family house. While the house gets rebuilt, Kotoko and her dad stay at the home of her dad's childhood friend...whose son is Naoki. The face many challenges together and fall in love.
~ Saiunkoku Monogatari - fantasy, romantic-comedy
*Set in the fictional empire of Saiunkoku, the story centers on Shurei Kou, a descendant of a noble family that has fallen on hard times.Her father works as a librarian in the Imperial palace, a post which offers prestige and respect, but little compensation. Shurei teaches in the temple school and works odd jobs to make ends meet, but her dream is to pass the imperial examinations and take a post in government, a path forbidden to women. The story details Shurei's growing relationship with the Emperor and other members of the court, the intrigues of imperial politics, and her commitment to better herself and her country.
~ Wolf and Spice – romance, fantasy
* Kraft Lawrence is a twenty-five-year-old traveling merchant who wonders from town to town, his main goal being to open up his own shop. One night he finds a young (or so he thought) girl hiding in his wagon. She reveals herself as a wolf-deity named Holo who is over 600 years old. Despite having the responsibility to watch over the town, she wants to go back to her homeland in the north. Holo wants also to travel to see how the world has changed and eventually find her home. She makes a deal with Lawrence and their adventure begins. While traveling together the two slowly fall in love.
~ Valkyria Chronicles – action, romance, fantasy, heorine
* When Imperial forces attack small town several of its young citizens, including Alicia Melchiott and Welkin, are brought into a war. They join the militias forces and form their own squad. The anime follows there many adventures and hardships on their horney to free their home country from oppression. Along the way Alicia and Welkin begin to develop feelings for each other.
~ Fushigi Yuugi – action, romance, fantasy
~ Kaze No Stigma –action, romance, fantasy
* Kazuma Kannagi was considered useless within his family because he could not use Enjutsu, the power to control flames, so he was banished from the family. Four years later, he returns, now a master of Fūjutsu, the power to control wind. Soon after his return, he is reunited with Ayano and his younger brother, Ren, who both have the power to control flames. Soon, however, Kannagi family members are killed and the murder weapon is revealed to be someone with the power to control air. Now Kazuma has to fight his family to prove that he is not the murderer. Kazuma and Ayano develop a relationship during the course of the show.
~ Ayashi no Ceres – romance, action, supernatural
* Ceres was celestial being who came down from the heavens to bathe in a stream. She hung her hagoromo (robe) on a tree nearby, which was her key to returning to the heavens. But the robe was stolen and the man who had stolen it forced her to become his wife, thus producing a family full of human and celestial blood mixed. Now, in modern day time, Aya Mikage is a descendent of Ceres, and has quite an amount celestial blood. On her 16th birthday, she and her twin brother, Aki, realize that they have some strang powers and this is where their adventure. Aya begins to develop a romance with Toya who helps her along.
Hope these help some. They all have happy endings