• about the sacrifice of love
    • maybe like kaichou wa maid sama

does anyone know some?
    thanks!

Newbie Taeyeon is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: need recommen romance manga

Kodocha aka Kodomo no Omocha

The main characters are Akito Hayama and Sana Kurata.

Sana Kurata has a charmed life. Not only is her mother is a famous, award-winning writer, but she's the star of the hit TV comedy "Child's Toy" while still in the fifth grade. But Sana's biggest concern is Akito Hayama, a pint-sized hellion who's organized the boys in their grade-school class into a mass of unending noise and violence. With the help of Rei, her manager, chauffeur and "pimp," Sana is determined to win back control of the classroom from her new arch-enemy. But as her crusade continues, Sana moves further into Akito's life, and finds that he might not be entirely bad...or entirely safe.

(Source: ANN)

There are about 50 or so chapters, its a pretty good read, I just finished reading it today. Unexpectedly i cried at 1 point in the manga (near the end)

Other mangas that i might recommend are:
    Usotsuki Lily (romance shoujo, the male lead has a girlfriend but she doesnt like his crossdressing habits)
    The One (romance josei, the main female strives to be a top model. I really liked this one)
    Youth Gone Wild (Romance same mangaka as The One, but i havent finished it yet. Its about making a band)
    Cat Street (Romance, a child actress now a teenager has become antisocial bcuz of an event that happened in her past. Its a story about her recovering and opening her heart back up again)
    Ashita no Ousama (Romance female lead and her discovery of the joy of becoming a playwright.)
    Penguin Revolution (Romance. Based around the acting business)
    Skip Beat (shoujo romance, comedy. Also based on acting)
    Glass mask (i actually didnt read the manga but i watched the 2005 anime remake, one of my top 10 fav anime's as of today. Revolves around acting. The main character is a diamond in the rough genius actress. Has romance but id say its 65% plot and 35% Romance, but even if u are just looking for romance i think you should watch this show cuz i absolutely loved it ^^)

Otaku bigmarkg2 is off to a good start bigmarkg2's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: need recommen romance manga

Hiyokoi
    Hiyori Nishiyama is a 15-years-old girl who is extremely shy and short. After being hospitalized for a year, due to a car accident, she starts going to high school as a freshman, along with her best friend Ritsuka. In her class there is a boy who is very tall and seems to have a lot of friends. His name is Yuushin Hirose and becomes Hiyori's friend (even if at the beginning Hiyori is not very happy with his habits). After an accident where her panties were shown to the class, she starts making friends and falls in love with Yuushin, but due to her shyness, she does not know how to confess to him.
    Hiyokoi Manga - Read Hiyokoi Online at MangaHere.com
    How to reach your heart? how to be your soul partner?
    I am just wondering~

+ Reply to Thread