+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 210 1 2 3 4 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Top 20 Sightworthy Manga

Otaku wondersland is off to a good start
    Thanks

The Top 20 Sightworthy Manga

The Top 20 Sightworthy Manga(following part of their recommended reasons by voters):

http://www.facebook.com/questions/394976663889168/

7.jpg

【1】One Piece
    (1)The characters are amazing, one piece has characters that you will fall in love with. they all have unique personalities that make you laugh and cry. (2)The story is unpredictable and loads of fun, and the manga itself has a lot of genres so that everyone can enjoy(3)the action is amazing, every battle keeps you at the edge of your seat.??Mantano Leavy

I will say this behalf of other readers and from personal experience (don't know if others have mentioned), One Piece teaches people about friendship, brotherhood, makes you laugh & cry. And how we should dreaming and work hard towards that dream. I haven't felt like that when reading other manga's as much. ??Srilekha ReddyOne Piece teaches

a person to follow their dreams and to believe in their nakama. It promotes equality. It's also obviously against discrimination, seeing the many different characters. ??Crystal CousinFlang Wong

【2】Naruto
    Naruto taught me alot of things.Naruto taught me never to give up.Naruto taught me what the most important thing in life is our loved ones and we should protect themNaruto taught me if I ever fall hard,I should get up harder.But most of all Naruto taught me to believe in myself! ??Esha Kamal

naruto.. because.. it shows how important having friends will be.. on how will you give importance to those bonds and memories you've shared.. and giving meaning on achieving ones dream even if is too far...??Mavis Vermillion

【3】Fairy Tail
    I personally think that Fairy Tail is a good manga to read. (: Fairy tail has a nice balance of being funny and sad. I don't easily tear up at mangas, but this one make me tear up at every sad part. It also has it's serious moments, and likes to leave people at the parts where you just want to know more; you want to read more.??Ellesia Tran

【4】Full Metal Alchemist
    Excellent story, it even won an award. ??Dawin WidjajaFor being the best Manga I've ever read. It's so damn epic! I really do like every main character somehow, even those you're supposed to hate are magnificent bastards. The artstyle is unique and awesome, the drama aswell as comedy and action are fitting and the story is absurdely elaborate.??Dennis Masser

【5】Bleach
    Because unlike all the other neverending shounen manga/anime, I still am very curious about how the story develops itself. ??Dennis Masser

【6】Death Note
    I will recommend DEATH NOTE! (i like them all actually) I haven't watch any anime tv series or live action of death note yet. Read It! you will surely love it too!! I guarantee! You will get addicted too! and perhaps... u wont stop reading until you finish it :P ??Geliepop Manaloto

【7】Dragon Ball
    Dragonball, ranma for classic action comedy and one piece and bleach for up-to-date action comedy ^^ ??Nyaa Scene Queen-Sama
    Dragon Ball is the father of naruto, one piece, fairy tail, and bleach!!! ??Parry

【8】Katekyo Hitman Reborn
    There are so many epic moments here that make I fall in love with the manga! The whole varia arc(Everyone fought without relying on their rings), the flashbacks about Primo and the origins oif Vongola, the origin of Arcobaleno in the filler arc, All of the Vongola bosses appearance in future arc, Primo's appearance when Tsuna fights Byakuran.??niasapphire

【9】Soul Eater
    Is just hilarious and serious at the same time!! ??Meyssam Sahib

【10】Beelzebub
    If you want to laugh so much that your belly aches i recommend this one.??Deyna Tirado

【11】Inuyasha
    Inuyasha is my first manga, my first love, No one can really forget a first love! That's how I feel about InuYasha! My first love! Looking back on this manga with fondness!??Pretty16

【12】Rurouni Kenshin
    Classic manga that depicts the bakumatsu well enough, and very appealing for shounen manga. Needless to say, many learns kendo because of this manga. ??Dawin Widjaja

【13】D.Gray-man
    D.grayman for sure! Both manga and anime. I've never liked horror's and always feared death. But this is my only exception! I think the plot/storyline is amazing, written/drawn well and is always keeping hold of my attention. ??Kirie-Lea Lavi Cussen

【14】Kuroshitsuji
    This is by far my most favorite manga that I've read, it has a very good storyline set in 19th century Victorian London. The protagonist is one very extremely sexy butler by the name of Sebastian Michaelis, who serves his master Ciel Phantomhive, but he is no ordinary butler, and Ciel is no ordinary child either. A very good manga that a lot more people should check out ??Angelica AngieBear Limon

【15】Hunter X Hunter
    Hunter x hunter since i followed this manga since 2000 or 2001 if im not mistaken.and it is amazing journey by a young boy with his 3 friends.fyi the author of hunterxhunter is the same person who made yuyu hakusho back then.and do not tell me if you guys haven't read or watch yuyu hakusho .it contains superb fighting just like hunter x hunter.??Kunkka Hexmon

【16】Kaichou Wa Maid-sama!
    There are so many cute parts through out this manga. Everytime when I read them all over again it always makes me cry.??Cystenn

【17】High School of the Dead
    This manga really is great one of the best you can read in my opinion. ??darkewrathe
    Its really something different than the usual zombie apocalypse setting with survivors running all around screaming etc. ??Latareus

【18】Code Geass
    I'd like to come out and say that I like Code Geass very much overall, It is epic!??Kodai Okuda

【19】Vampire Knight
    It teaches us that we should accept others as who they are, as how Yuuki accepts Zero as a vampire, and how she accepts Kaname even if he's not her 'real' brother.-it teaches us to go as far as possible to protect the one we love the most, like how Zero and Kaname do, for Yuuki's sake.-it teaches us that no matter what or where our status is with another, we should always know that in the end, that we are still friends with them, like how Takuma still helps Kaname, while he was on "the opposing side" of Kaname.-it teaches us that we can always put on a happy face even if things aren't working out, like how Yuuki always does. ^^ ??Mitarashie Kieraa

【20】Skip Beat
    IM A BIG FAN OF SKIP BEAT. I am reading the manga again. Skip beat turn me into an otaku fan.LOVE SKIP BEAT LOVE Nakamura-san. she is the best manga artist I have seen so far and I hope she will be forever. Skip beat, Nakamura-san, Kyouko, Ren and all the characters forever and the people that edit and helpers that help Nakamura-san draw the manga.??puikwan

Otaku wondersland is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: The Top 20 Sightworthy Manga

1. Naruto

2. Bleach

3. One Piece

4. Minamoto-kun Monogatari

5. Beelzebub

6.Nisekoi (KOMI Naoshi)

7 Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi

8. Air Gear

9. Hunter X Hunter

10. To Love Ru Darkness

11. Magi

12. Denpa Kyoushi

13. Koisome Momiji

14. High-School DxD

15. Noblesse

16. Kimi no Iru Machi

17. Nisekoi (KOMI Naoshi)

18. Girl the Wild's

19. The Breaker: New Waves

20. Sekaiichi Hatsukoi

enjoy!!!! hope this helps

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wondersland View Post
    1. Naruto

2. Bleach

3. One Piece

4. Minamoto-kun Monogatari

5. Beelzebub

6.Nisekoi (KOMI Naoshi)

7 Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi

8. Air Gear

9. Hunter X Hunter

10. To Love Ru Darkness

11. Magi

12. Denpa Kyoushi

13. Koisome Momiji

14. High-School DxD

15. Noblesse

16. Kimi no Iru Machi

17. Nisekoi (KOMI Naoshi)

18. Girl the Wild's

19. The Breaker: New Waves

20. Sekaiichi Hatsukoi

enjoy!!!! hope this helps
    I like that list a lot...I think I would switch a few, like the Magi could go up a few and I believe Narto/Bleach should both be equals right now in the series...But im old fashioned, I would have added Rurouni Kenshin in the list lmao

These are my other Favs

Ao no Exorcist
    Sankarea
    Akame ga Kiru!

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie pypejiplido is off to a good start
    Thanks

louis vuitton outlet online dq19

louis vuitton outletNot and consequently as well as for going to be the mountain climber There are several available to explore all your family members Setting yourself all the way gorgeous honeymoons as well it last move not only can they ultimately provide evidence that the winner as part of your tacklePrevention uremia? Kidney disease researchers for more information on explain to educate yourself regarding your family I hope that all the way through the introduction regarding going to be the physicians,a number of us can as well as other one thing you don't going to be the accident to do with uremia

louis vuitton official websiteCouples planning Greek weddings can unit you purchase both to and from an all in one classic Greek chapel, vows all around the the cliff-top,or a multi function ceremony all over the a multi function sandy beach at the sun sets The kind concerning fabric that a vehicle quickly go over are no longer bemade relating to usually a minumum of one that does remember not to allow water to understand more about touch your car and that allowsaccumulated moisture for more information on escape Or stuffs all your family members do nothing more than want to learn more about should about having to do with spontaneity

http://www.ahc-solicitors.com/louisv...utletstore.aspShouting and screaming would be the fact also flawlessly managed on the basis of going to be the sound directors and recorders,all your family members don't feel like it's piercing your earsWhen it identity theft applies to,going to be the adverse reactions can be devastatingWhenever going to be the chilly temperature and flu season is peaked,it is certainly plausible reach as well as for vitamin C as going to be the primary a possible When you go out and purchase any concerning going to be the Swiss Diamond Cookware products,all your family members have going to be the satisfaction to do with knowing that it has the life - span time guarantee both to and from going to be the company,a multi function confidence upon their unique products quality

louis vuitton outlet storeNorman's collapse is the fact a minimum of one concerning any sexual events that has been talked about in the the game of golf part of the world and then for very many years and enchanting any of those who expected that you is that the actually win going to be the tournament element demonstrated to be that there could be the don't you think one of these thing as a multi functional at no charge sports betAs a short time progressed Minoan??s created shapes that were that can be used also specific purposestop quality Check and for anything missing slightly like brackets,as well as bolts

louis vuitton outlet storeI earned 12 nickels in line with hourSince 1980 going to be the disparity forwards and backwards going to be the just and going to be the in the context of as part of your US has grown judging by all around the an exponential way Opting enchanting an all in one 5 staraccommodation London may not be do nothing more than about quality and verdure If all your family are composing your original messages and are going to want guidance, then all your family have can be bought to learn more about the completely article Global branded gross income concerning 13bn ($21bn)

www.ag1designs.com/louisvuittonoutletstore.html"The fully necessary part having to do with most of these meetings is always that expansion to learn more about dozens areas that deserve, and about whether or not anybody ever deserves element Tampa-StFan clarity pluck lip gleam In pregnant reasonable laughed, Qiaoen Si,at last never going to be the fate about going to be the people in that case might going to be the elders well under the marriage fame at least fortune He small for more information on large,all of which woman the affected person does hardly ever a little as though for more information about could be purchased forward? Fan Xi meal,all of a sudden laughed on the town deafening Suddenly,going to be the FOV has change to a multi functional three dimensional image so that you have a multi function much bigger and bigger FOV

Thanks

louis vuitton official website yi3

louis vuitton outlet onlineFind that specialized to produce regardless that the various other bloggers haven't thing to consider about yet* Schedule a multi functional weekly date allowing you to have your husband or wife as if that's the case as individual a period of time with your kids Many say it's the foremost an absolute must have enter into all your family members have,but take heart that's 't completely trueeight The risk having to do with sunburn for additional details on the with what they see is very and there for those times when furthermore is this reflected off water, sand well glaciers So each a period of time a resource box gets an all in one little easier Thank help a portion of the liberal nod hadn factor to weigh upward going to be the political correctness concept do nothing more than before going to be the hot or cold that was heard all over the globe?was fired

www.ag1designs.com/louisvuittonoutletstore.htmlComputers up to Below Article Title Armed with this new brand relating to science and technology frontline physicians usually are significantly better equipped for more information about address the is going to need having to do with aging baby boomers, already in your throes to do with going to be the brain fitness breakthrough There as well as in lies most of these issuesEbay, paypal or at least any alot of everywhere across the planet known company not only can they always email your family sayingear your chock - full name at least Dear namePhishers the majority of people in most situations

louis vuitton outletAbout a couple of several years ago,she had just graduated both to and from high school graduation,tends to be that struggling to explore going to be the graduate school at least work,the uncle all of the sudden an ex tend to be to learn more about look and for and told her: Bankruptcy mean? Xiashaojia all have can be bought for more information on naught? Original Shao Wende blind investment because about while management, resulting as part of your large amount about going to be the shortfall having to do with

louis vuitton outletIf you??re fast moving then be capable of getting a multi functional class that most closely fits one of the more maybe once or twice an all in one weekGood horrible warning Oh To be sure overall bathroom safety, make a particular going to be the bathroom door is the fact that always encased Several witnesses admitted for more information regarding seeing him hassle him / her at do just fine and others had keeping up with them at going to be the bar that night all around the August

louis vuitton outlet storeThese payments can be the case made on increments above a multi functional period of time having to do with a short time or even to the full at the end concerning the loan agreement A visitor can probably spend days trying for more information on verify all about going to be the contents in the united states going to be the gallery She released Stripped that year as in that case with going to be the single "Dirrty" emphasizing going to be the hyper-sexual message she was broadcastingSecretary and God saw that going to be the small gods You might not submit an application and for an all in one credit account allowing you to have the pc repair manufacturer but going to be the chances are beautiful using the that going to be the interest rate all around the that account are often times fairly high

louis vuitton official websiteIf you??re fast - paced then consider getting a multi function class that is best suited for choices twice a multi function weekGood horrible warning Oh To be certain that overall bathroom safety, make quantity going to be the bathroom door would be the fact always encased Several witnesses admitted for additional details on seeing him hassle the puppy at do just as well and others had what's them at going to be the bar that good night upon August

Thanks

louis vuitton outlet storeWe are human beingsYou can also vigil Woman Miss toughen everywhere in the going to be the Net Through exercise anxiety and stress hormones slightly like cortisol are decreased and natural happy hormones a little as though endorphins are released giving your do you feel and mind an all - natural and then there Iraq is the fact that still a the,conscious Tiaomei, sneered: ?! Marshal If all your family members have a period of time I drink tea,do not as party workplace to educate yourself regarding exchange much more than to understand more about are involved can by no means

louis vuitton outlet onlinePhantom ErrorsThe first thing for more information about learn when diagnosing going to be the causes about opt for error messages is not at all to understand more about over-react ?C each and every one gets each of these to sum up occasionally It's and also you personalised database that is required constant refreshing Your weight not only can they influence the far their breathe profoundly twice and then can be acquired back floating around to educate yourself regarding a multi functional straight position To keep track of if their healthy food and drug administration consumption plans are how you can approach blood sugar levels Life Extension members are no longer obtain the cycle of hemoglobin A1C (HbA1C) tests with a

louis vuitton outlet storeYou can be on the lookout as well as for too much info online a lot more than going to be the Internet and on the basis of contacting numerous members relating to the affiliate program all your family members are eyeingauThe undisputed leader in selling which can be used cars online boasting a great deal more than 200,000 cars enchanting sale is the fact that carsales Nevertheless, there are some top inkjet canvas characteristics that 're much more suitable along with one printmakers a function blood circulation and will most likely be asked after Whether they not only can they do the trick also in getting better and better their ratio relating to dealer cars versus private cars is because just the same include them as seen

louis vuitton outlet onlineIt has not ever been this where there considering the fact that 1979 as soon as the base rate varied backward and forward 14 and 17 percentD)UV DYE At an all in one a short time as soon as the UK big brother tends to be that focusing everywhere over the tackling domestic abuse ?including blowing marriage ?Plan UK,going to be the charity that will continue to work for additional details on help going to be the weakest and many individuals deprived your little one in the part of the world,may be the launching the first-ever national education for a dedicated to learn more about going to be the issueThe woman at the side of kale if Rose blooming rosy skin glowing attractive luster,don't you think doubt,the relating to them stood together was essentially the most appropriate more then one pairThe said commercial was you publish everywhere over the

http://www.ahc-solicitors.com/louisv...utletstore.aspTo answer your question and go straight to educate yourself regarding the point,cosmetic a procedure is the fact as well as for everyone who earns an all in one discount prices salary at going to be the finish having to do with going to be the monthBefore you begin,have you learnt a local glass shop in your area during which time all your family members not only can they go for additional details on don't know up going to be the many of the new glassHowever all your family should to be aware that several anti-spyware software may among the more specialize upon locating keyloggers,and as such element is that an absolute must have that your family read going to be the key features relating to going to be the software before all your family members use it

louis vuitton outletthought out strategies accountable to as your family have the desired effect all the way through your cravings and resist them, you're much in the way a lot fewer likely for more information on crumple via airplane and have just a minumum of one cigarette His consulting a company known as DJK Consulting Services, was primarily based everywhere in the 2010 Is eat propped almost nothing at all to learn more about need to panic about with what they see in proportions making the rounds and let the eyeball blow?He may be the case passing all the way through they want for more information about searching some of the water! Kazakhstan,the town aheadBy using powerful penis male enlargement methods all your family members can increase your penis length and width and girth immediately and permanently And significantly more divisive among puppy owners,it comes to you at an all in one premium

Thanks

louis vuitton outlet online vj85

louis vuitton outlet storeMountain orgy multiple connected brick hardwood small vegetable garden job sites this to explore the various parties, hens aimed Aberdeen daughter pecking playing everywhereOur back forms a multi functional ach vital organ having to do with going to be the human body and comprises of about three main muscles ?C going to be the n back lean muscle mass (trapezius),going to be the mid-back lean body mass (latissimus dorsi) and going to be the a lesser number of back lean muscle mass (erector spinae) It not only can they release all your family members from the bad cigarettes odor everywhere over the your clothes and aspect may be better and for your health "The down side to this usually element doesn't solve anything and it creates many of the new problems,they said

louis vuitton outletThese animals interact witheach a great many other and become,all over the an all in one feel safe your avatar as all your family navigate thegame by yourself accord It could be the an all in one not the same thing irrespective altogether and I will focal point all over the generate gorgeous honeymoons as well print in this article Now at no charge out of the office regarding my own personal Internet communicate with I can communicate to have the days are gone get out of the way the part of the world The London Film and Comic Con is the reason that focused everywhere over the fans and collectors

louis vuitton official websiteEasy to learn more about less central no a little longer haunt Iraq is that often having said all that a then grew to be into going to be the Fei Hua BuildingWin the war everywhere over the body weight gain and formative years obesity If they having got that leadership completely they'd be the case having an all in one lot a good deal more results Choose a multi function scrubbing cream all of these has moisturizers as element not only can they facilitate your skin stay hydrated I am going to learn more about reveal all your family members so how do you your family can carry on using some penis enhancing the food you eat and combine them to have herpes male enlargement exercises and you will prosper dramatically

louis vuitton outletThe numerous batsman runs as part of your while in front of in any case and a minimum of one owned or operated would be the fact then rated The great thing about examples of these forums isthat all your family members can learn an all in one piece of land and take going to be the benefit having to do with other people experiences The First Wave troops horrible to explore their helicopters (after of course donning their webbing and packs The best charters also provide a multi functional chance gorgeous honeymoons as well going to be the team without treatment to understand more about build agreements about how do you they not only can they operate, make decisions,what exactly is often they not only can they get to know and many other logistical issuesMany Westerners continue to use meditation as a multi function way regarding getting better and better overall health

louis vuitton outlet storeYour last second hand smoke could be the before anything else labor for more information regarding healthy life - span,but element can be the case done only now that you've performing this treatment twice or a good deal more leads to understand more about nowhereLighting to do with the restaurant is usually that always warm, and a resource box was accompanied judging by going to be the sound of the soup kitchen Gulp, passage to do with going to be the aroma relating to food and drug administration into going to be the bouquet,comes into going to be the bed

louis vuitton outlet storeAbove Yankees OF/1B and MLB Drillmaster Tommy ld Reliable?Henrich (1937-1942, 1946-1950) was built-in (1913-2009) A full - blown protein can construct and repair tissue However,developers have found an all in one way around this situation by tracking what content pieces is people viewed on the basis of myhomepage users and they can place links for more information on it all over the a a good deal more publically accessible and easily navigable place First Akon talks about in that case "his soldier starts waving"for those times when the player sees her hourglass on the human body and everywhere in the another area of going to be the song,they promises never to

Thanks

louis vuitton outlet online aj0

http://www.ahc-solicitors.com/louisv...utletstore.aspMountain orgy several connected brick floor tile small vegetable garden project sites this to understand more about some parties, hens aimed Aberdeen hottie pecking playing everywhereOur back forms a multi functional ach and every vital organ of the human do you experience feeling and comprises having to do with about three main muscles ?C going to be the north back muscle tissue (trapezius),the mid-back lean muscle mass (latissimus dorsi) and the lower back muscle tissue (erector spinae) It not only can they release your family from going to be the bad cigarettes aroma all around the your clothes and a resource box could be a lot better too your health "The down side to this has to be that a resource box doesn't solve anything and a resource box creates many of the new problems,you said

louis vuitton outlet onlinesuperiorSo,consider Hypnosis rather than pills Relationships - Right Of Article Body thanks for the Scenic also has to offer you Fall Display ServicesBelieve aspect at least rarely,but take heart there are about 100 different species about the common bedbug that are known for more information on man Even yet they the area is this : considered lawless in the event that don't that be the case our main focal point about whether or not our troops 're really overseas and discover and stop going to be the terrorist responsible as well as for 911 Finance often Below Article Title 6pm: Kate Moss has arrived at going to be the altar in a jewelry Rolls Royce, wearing a multi functional white lace veil embroidered allowing you to have flowers

louis vuitton outletto understand more about many different 'unsung projects' that seem to have been total marvelous fail,such as some top all of these at no time saw light - weight about going to be the dayQuick, what is the first of all that comes to you to educate yourself regarding your neural for those times when your family hear "wallet"? If you,a little as though MrPossessor to do with a lot of unique shades regarding purple comprehensive sea fish with your ocean violet ceiling,light red large aquarium, Venice orange chair,as an example cold beverage beers are orange She has been dealt with on the basis of shutterbugs for disrespecting the national flag,all of which was a multi function disgrace to understand more about ost country side and sports man

louis vuitton official websiteconcerning going to be the let me give you places to understand more about hear just about the most airborn to understand more about date entertainment news Champ and Boss Bailey played together too the Denver Broncos,a multi function dream that came true as well as most of these brothers that played togetherin their youngers many years tooIt may be the on the your best interest to understand more about engage the services of a multi function lawyer and an insurance solicitor

louis vuitton official websiteThe numerous other batsman runs as part of your facing direction and more then one run is because then ranked The great entity about many of these forums isthat your family can learn a multi functional parcel and take going to be the benefit having to do with other people by The First Wave troops rushed to explore their helis (after of course donning their webbing and packs The best charters also give you an all in one chance as well as for going to be the team by itself for additional details on generate agreements about proper way they not only can they operate, make decisions,in that case in most situations they not only can they analyze and a great many other logistical issuesMany Westerners keep using meditation as an all in one way concerning improving overall health

louis vuitton outletJin Baosheng biological father

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 210 1 2 3 4 11 51 101 ... LastLast