+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THIS WHY FAIR TAIL TOP ALL MANGA's n is kinda on par with One Piece

Newbie Constantin may be famous one day Constantin's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool THIS WHY FAIR TAIL TOP ALL MANGA's n is kinda on par with One Piece

Unlike one piece manga, bleach manga, naruto manga, fairy tail dont "drag on" fights 2 long, i mean like who wanna c 2 people fighting n they just keep hitting each other?!?! one go down gets back up hit other, he go down gets back up, continuation? Fairy tail as a good right pace fighting.

About The Theory of 7 year skip:
    YO THIS IS NOT NARUTO OR BLEACH ok? Mashima isn't gonna do some half @ss just regular time skip without any point to it like Naruto or bleach, in naruto his time skip and then he came back only sh!t happen is he got older he didnt get stronger, bleach just complete pointless, now One PIece on the other hand is a different story, so just wait till yall see the reason to it....if u dont support a good mangaka then, he/she runs out of business = have to quit -> to we wont c another amazing manga again like Fairy Tail(just look at rave master, good plot,right ending where it should be, dont "drag on" unlike BLEACH(AISEN WAS LAST BOSS, HOW HE GONNA DIE AND ANOTHER NEW RANDOM COME OUT, WITHOUT AISEN KNOWING) i hope u people understand this part, like rave master's main plot was to stop that "thing" and they did it and the manga ends and bleach main plot was aisen in arc. 1 shown aisen was suppose to be "Villan" but after aisen defeated and ichigo "lose his power" he suddenly just gets it back when his zanpakuto even said "u would lose your power or something if he use final getsu." and he gets his power back with just a "snap of a finger" aint that cool?)

I believe that there are many reason for a time skip(my guess)
    1.Zeref got away, no chaos yet to be shown through 7 year skip, what happen to him!??! no1 knows, that could be 1 reason, to build some plot to zeref

2.Fairy tail used to be feared, now they get stepped on like a piece of sh!t, new guilds dont even know about them now prob. so they are like Randoms to the "new guilds" so some people would pick a fight with fairy tail, since they was being stepped on by them weak people = MORE ACTION!

Newbie eurotrip1986 is off to a good start eurotrip1986's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: THIS WHY FAIR TAIL TOP ALL MANGA's n is kinda on par with One Piece

yeah but fairy tail is to touchy feely, does not show blood in fights, is very kid'ish. one piece is the best out of the never ending shows. fairy tail is better than naruto right now. and naruto should do itself a favor and end. bleach after that failure with ending the battle with aizen, really needs to improve its image. but one piece justs get better daily.

hen
    Newbie hen is off to a good start hen's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree, I say right now fairy tail is much more interesting than naruto because of the fresh arc where the strongest of fairy tail members disappeared for seven years and found out they became the weakest guild, though I disagree with the Idea of fairy tail is on par with One Piece, for me OP is still the best shonen manga, but I like fairy tail too , on the other hand, Naruto failed to show us that naruto got stronger I mean yup he got stronger, faster but not that strong I Imagined him to be a lot more stronger than kakashi by now or else sasuke would definitely kick his ass, and what happened to the old awesome naruto? after sasuke went away to be more powerful, all naruto did was chase sasuke around like he was chasing his abducted girlfriend/wife?? xD woah! shonen became yaoi! lol

Devoted Otaku tinatinaww is off to a good start tinatinaww's Avatar
    Thanks

i read them all. and i have to say:yes, one piece manga is the best.

+ Reply to Thread