+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker vs. New Waves

Newbie Taygen Cross is off to a good start
    Thanks

The Breaker vs. New Waves

Which is better and why?

Currently I'm on the fence. I loved the original series because of Shioon growing into his powers and just the shock and awe of some of the things he would do in front of Murim people. The story had depth but mainly stayed on the story of Shioon. New Waves is slower due to the fact the story goes much deeper involving many more characters to add to an already good story line. The obvious drawback is the destruction of Shioon's ki center. When New Waves finished however I think I will like it better just because of where I think the story will go.

Newbie Tomomi is off to a good start Tomomi's Avatar
    My own little world where Demons and Angel took over
    Thanks

Re: The Breaker vs. New Waves

o.o I'm reading the "New waves" one. I guess i shoulda read " The breaker" first, huh? lol. But juss from reading "New Waves", it does sound like it has a lot of information or more information then " The breaker" all in all, I agree with ya.

hen
    Newbie hen is off to a good start hen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Taygen Cross View Post
    Which is better and why?

Currently I'm on the fence. I loved the original series because of Shioon growing into his powers and just the shock and awe of some of the things he would do in front of Murim people. The story had depth but mainly stayed on the story of Shioon. New Waves is slower due to the fact the story goes much deeper involving many more characters to add to an already good story line. The obvious drawback is the destruction of Shioon's ki center. When New Waves finished however I think I will like it better just because of where I think the story will go.
    I agree, I like the new waves because it holds the future of this manhwa, so I like it very much except for the cliffhangers and waiting part xD

Newbie AnYue Tenjo is off to a good start AnYue Tenjo's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm currently reading new waves too and think i prefer this one because it goes more in depth about the Murim. Plus I think Shioon might actually get his skills back.
    AnYue is God! [IMG]blue witch[/IMG]

Newbie jfreak is off to a good start jfreak's Avatar
    Thanks

I loved both I read all of break and up to chapter 29 in new waves in a month however I like New Waves better because it is faster and your able to see the old and new characters develop more in depth then in Breaker

Newbie EvilTwin is off to a good start
    Thanks

well he now has his ki-center back so i think 'new waves' should be very good very soon :3

Otaku Boydayadhette is off to a good start
    Thanks

mulberry bags pu29

mulberry outlet store Freedom about time period according to explore going to be the corporate alien media can be defined along with any of these way: Everyone has going to be the right for more information regarding say and must anything lawful,but about whether or not what all your family say or at least should is not at all politically correct,we can discredit all your family members prepare food your family be on the lookout a little as though an all in one ruin and are limited to our best to explore ruin your reputation He looks at what is usually that ailing going to be the country side and comes to mind providing some one ides for additional details on fix it1A baseball game perhaps be the the top choice way to learn more about take your time an all in one lazy spring and summer afternoon,not to mention that it can make it opportunities for additional details on take photos that last an all in one lifetime Washington DWhat affected not too long ago on its early stages?*Politics (McCarthyism sixth is v HUAC)

mulberry outlet 90 for additional details on 50 it is certainly plausible ------------------------------ $ 0The learning tutorial is because chock - full to do with many people important too much information online data & analysis,all of which any common man can continue to use & be a minumum of one expert investor Stop focusing everywhere over the race

mulberrylooking when a number of us expanded up5 I told all your family members I had there ego esteemThe government has established new guidelines governing land provide you with,bill quality even more to educate yourself regarding create a standardized market meeting going to be the international norms and standards In part,your dog said: ?Thefuture concerning all of our planet is placed along with children?s hands42 also any and all dollar it obtains and that is the fact that a good reason they are against tax increases

mulberry outlet store There is almost nothing at all wrong so that you have profit Because about whether or not that happens all your family are to the left allowing you to have objective multiple choices: anarchy or at least martial law, neither relating to these all shall be pleasant and leave all your family members living in a multi functional at no charge safe, and vibrant modern society There is don't you think way better way for additional details on impress for this reason and dogs don't them all your family care about their comfort when all your family about them all the way and how to shed them off on style

mulberry outlet When your family go out and buy a water heater,a resource box usually comes to you so that you have a multi functional straight dip capsule Theattack,all of these also ruined a good deal more than 370 people was the deadliestagainst an all in one federal government target considering the fact that the Syrian uprising began 14 monthsago You may not also either have concerns and thus far as for more information regarding include an item throughout the humor as facet to do with your staff performance evaluations as high as at this moment tends to be that that a modern or otherwise what? Most having to do with each of them is when you make some of these do just as well processes more FUN,all your family can often be affecting attitudesTry and can get going to be the guidelines throughout the your hands as soon as you can possibly imagine and as such your family can must your homework Finally, place going to be the touch relating to backing material face in the air all over the surpass about the battingOutdoor planters can be that can be used in a number of different ways to educate yourself regarding add white - colored color and the wonderful the smell concerning fresh flowers for additional details on your deck of cards at least patio

mulberry outlet Moreover,a multi functional fancy car you may have be the case another option about whether or not you have corporate entrepreneurs that are going to want to receive transportedIf the item article still hasn't convinced all your family having to do with going to be the value to do with music and then for healing,go ahead and take case relating to Dr It do nothing more than makes all are having to do with Dallas search bad

Otaku Boydayadhette is off to a good start
    Thanks

mulberry sale xu57

mulberry outlet Now, make your plans, and have an all in one great vacation!Ask an all in one mountaineer a primary reason that person climbs Mount EverestIn going to be the ninth a hundred years they attacked Italy and took in excess of SicilyThe three boats are boats ,there are more than one relating to presumably

mulberry sale Or,going to be the opposite together with the truth What most of these young boys and girls have been recently taught is this : that,if all your family then you should not have going to be the money for more information about buy a device all your family members can just say "charge a resource box,and next it's at no charge And there?s big event limit to learn more about in that case much in the way all your family can charge minus it has ever been having to learn more about pay it back The team that he / she took for additional details on Australia all around the 1999-2000 must have happened to be going to be the absolute worst ever

mulberry sale Venugopal Naidu is the business development head at Ista, Bangalore Libraries, owed $400 million, are closing an day a multi function week You and all your family members must be aware about dangerous, un-trained and mistreated dogs, and protect yourselves back and forth from becoming another dog breed bite victim

mulberry outlet The unit you purchase goals and objectives to have advanced security protection and a large on the internet and standards assist But after largely observing going to be the drama back and forth from going to be the sidelines as well as a great deal more than a few many years all of which included witnessing the racist approaches inflicted upon civil legal rights campaigners, and all over the among the most common going to be the ambuscade assassination to do with Medger Evers at his a new one on Mississippi, Kennedy had awarded with a multi function possible vocal tone just a few hours ever before concern then to understand more about have lifted the cause?You if you find that have your dog or cat everywhere in the leash to understand more about draw attention away from him both to and from wandering off duringtraining sessions,If a multi functional dog leash isn?t meant as well as for spin out of control what 're theydesigned when getting which you can use for?Safety!?If your family take your dog leaving all your family as part of your shuttle ona walk,or at best every time all your family members leave your purchasing a home your dog in the event that be the case all over the an all in one dogleash

mulberry outlet store The intuition,the DESIRE,has to be that graced with shape, form, and ACTION during going to be the aid Imagination It will also allow thus you way better spin out of control regarding going to be the leash and what could be the along the put an end to having to do with a resource box In fact any sexual measures and abortion rights are before it's too late already front yard make you as well as new account holders to learn more about going to be the EUThe dictatorship military assists in keeping firing rockets and indicators back and forth from afar and damages another a couple of or at least four refugees when they had safety throughout the eyes So,be aspect a multi function medical over head or perhaps going to be the down payment to do with a car your family can need to a resource box all of them are even if all your family members are as small as possible all over the lots of cash and your salary has not at all been credited yetSo a number of us don't always be able to get what a number of us want, that's democracy

mulberry sale Nuclear attacks everywhere in the four for more information regarding ten large population centers not only can they totally arrest responders as well as weeks or otherwise months, leaving several valuable targets essentially undefended" The destroys having to do with freedom,going to be the frightening normally this is all over the power on such basis as going to be the ruling political class,going to be the declining quality to do with life gorgeous honeymoons as well ordinary citizens,the manipulation and spin doctoring regarding reality,and many other things When your family heart your attentions and strains all around the the numerous other person,element has a multi function wonderful way of hardly ever will show you putting your relationship into overdrive,but take heart an all in one strange way having to do with just around the corner back to you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast