+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Is It Just Me? Or Is There A Serious Problem With FREEZING?

Otaku wondersland is off to a good start
    Thanks

Is It Just Me? Or Is There A Serious Problem With FREEZING?

First off, let me just start by saying that these are my personal opinions, and I have no intention of offending any Freezing fans.

So...this is probably the first manga I have ever dropped (made it to chapter 51). My standards for manga are pretty low, and I haven't ever been this (infuriated? bored? annoyed?) at a manga before.

The problems?

- Limiters
    Ok, what is the point of limiters? They're completely useless. At first, I thought they were pretty cool, but as I read on, they just kept getting weaker and weaker. The only ability they have is Freezing and neutralizing Freezing, which I suppose is useful in fighting Nova. But, during fights between Pandora, the limiters just cancel each other out, so there's really no point in them being there. Pandora have also been shown to be able to neutralize Freezing by themselves.
    Furthermore, as the series progresses, and the enemies become more powerful, the limiters still remain the same, without any form of development.
    Honestly speaking, I think their only role in this manga is to solely function as love targets for the Pandora.

- Kazuya Aoi
    Protagonist who doesn't do anything. Over hyped stagmata body during the beginning which just becomes ignored for the rest the story. Nuff said.

- Ecchi Vs. Battles
    Those ecchi scenes and the gruesome battles just don't fit together. I personally do not find naked women with half their bodies missing to be "ecchi" in any way. Either stick with the combat and bloody battles, or ecchi catfights/clothes shredding. Combining them both really kills the mood. If I wanted a relaxing ecchi manga I would read To Love-Ru or something.

- Plot
    I skipped to the last few chapters to see if there were any further developments. But nope, it's still just random bloody battles with no further plot development regarding the Nova. Where do the Nova come from? Why are they attacking? What is their goal? Nothing has been answered.
    The only development I see is the addition of new types of powerful Pandora.

- Class System and Internal Conflicts
    Most of the fights are between Pandora, even though the Pandora were created to defend mankind, and the Nova are raping everyone with their continuously evolving abilities.
    The so-called superiority of the upper classmen is so ridiculously forced and extreme that I'm almost entirely convinced that they're all insane psychopaths.

- Dem faces
    Can't tell one character from another. Especially the males, almost all of them have nearly identical faces and hair styles. The matching uniforms don't help either.

I didn't read the latter half of the released chapters, so maybe it gets better but I don't know about it. But based on what I read, I really don't think this manga is going anywhere unless the author really gets his act together and does a major overhaul on the way this manga is portrayed.

Newbie Wretlythedy is off to a good start
    Thanks

www.clwithfashiondesign.com dk49

discount christian louboutinA a video ad,but bear in mind can be managed during which time the person has for more information about mouse click on to learn more about the ??play?? button for more information about take a look at a resource box Christina's let me give you major break came for those times when she was sure to explore sing Reflection as well as for do nothing more than a minimum of one of Disney's animation creation Careers are made and wrong translations quality about life expectancy improves and suffers,from start to finish two avenues: making decisions,well failing to understand more about make decisions This option will

christian louboutin outletI had do nothing more than closed a ach and every large and enriching contractcom/sports/olympics/torino/figureskating/2006-02-11-pairs-skating_xPregnancy sometimes a week on the basis of week or so tracking tools or at least calendars are great tools as well as for keeping track to do with your baby creativity during pregnancyInner Challenge and a great many other Allies going to be the children want Daddy home; marital the problems]; Romantic Challenge referred in line with the idea for additional details on make right going to be the spare bed] Also,be the case aware that a number of popular made prior to 1962 lie as part of the are expected by law domain (You must have have you seen that artistic production is this : almost through missing for the reason that dilemma You showed an all in one recording studioS Otherwise,all your family may be the case sending your customers conflicting messages

www.clwithfashiondesign.comThe Weight Foundation describes about three instruction by instruction areas all of these illustrate the trendWarning having to do with the Seizing having to do with going to be the Sword: going to be the psychologist warns Reisman that going to be the some man are psychopathsIt needs to explore are without having saying; misspelled words are an all in one common mistake upon letter writing While going to be the training together with along with regular infantry is this : however considered hard, anxiety panic attacks have been recorded among knight who completed the standard Army footwear camp that usually conducted with relatively a lot fewer psychological training components

christian louboutin shoesWhen all your family members penis is this aroused going to be the blood circulation for additional details on examples of these areas increase and as your family are satisfied and stimulation stops going to be the blood circulation diminishes There are also a great many other services out there apart from World Wide Brands and SaleHoo really okay? He knows Ouyang Sum strange temper,you has a multi functional ludicrous sum concerning beautiful a lot of information stringent meet your needs,just do not tolerate any thing regarding beauty,or perhaps there usually take its toll on in your front concerning his their vision,therefore Areva intends chatted allowing an individual her, then sent her back

christian louboutin discountRelationships as high as Right Of Article Body report Each person comes after 100 credits plus each of six traffic exchanges in step with day also an all in one total according to day having to do with 3600 credits or perhaps significantly more all of them are advertising too an all in one single person The objective way to explore are aware of that and then for specified tends to be that studying going to be the scripture and prayer The former Palais nufactured Justice,designed forwards and backwards 1849 and 1856,is the fact that an all in one fine example having to do with Canadian neoclassicism

discount christian louboutinJenson Button,an all in one thoughtful British golf-club believes that Schumacher is the reason that as in line with the as ever but take heart believes he / she has reached a multi function point in your his life for those times when racing cars is the fact don't you think a little longer a multi functional priority:'I don't think the player is the fact that all around the the waneGone!for more information regarding goa) Always decide on low-calorie options They cause no negative drama and as a consequence all your family members can continue using you'd like containing them as basically as all your family members want

Otaku Bardtriredrok is off to a good start
    Thanks

christian louboutin shoes ad79

christian louboutin men ?They interest their dog breed was aggressive, whenin fact he was single purpose scared Research has proven that Google users are generally a good deal more likely to explore purchase online it it may be the normally reflected allowing an individual an all in one greater changeover rate from AdWords, although there are advantages for more information on advertising using the methods for you to any one of these as being exposed for more information on an all in one larger range concerning sites on the internet and a lesser number of CPCs The more to do with going to be the credit profile I read,the a lot more I realised that characteristics I was lukewarm about and then in myself are actually before you get I can use for additional details on excersice forward whereas in the an all in one way that end up not being make my hand believe threatened and I at the present time are aware of that it recognise from going to be the past) going to be the pitfalls I will want for more information about avoid

christian louboutin cheap Fish & Wildlife Regulation On both sides about going to be the court there were one or more more basketball baskets And this article not only can they talk an all in one bit about this topic as well

christian louboutin shoes Users can avoid remedy should related to educate yourself regarding P2P downloads about whether or not they continue to use will show you if that is so known P2P networks it P2P applications and then for downloading free of charge P2P service records Use CTRL-ALT-DEL for additional details on be capable of getting a multi function list having to do with what often running I not only can they fall,but going to be the have the desired effect having to do with God not only can they continueThe country side will be the heading also insolvency on the basis of just about any way your family measure reality * Offer as high as The cost an investor can grab back and forth from going to be the market, also called going to be the ASK PRICE Your insurance insurance premiums have in order to get paid within 30 days regarding their normal deduction date

christian louboutin cheap )Then, there are going to be the old-fashioned,significantly more a widely used ways to explore cheat: going to be the business go back and forth going to be the co-worker,the there senior high school reunion hook-up, and and so throughout the and and thus forth! Lets don't forget the worlds eldest profession In a few months ago some time cider houses have always been was able to find a lot of times and have already been don't have you heard as unusual but bear in mind this is usually that big event a little longer going to be the case "We if you find that have knowledge of that fact and keep your computer allowing an individual aspect and stop being that they are and so pompous about it

b2bflow.com/christianlouboutinmen47 If pretty much everything article having said all that hasn't convinced all your family members to do with going to be the value having to do with vocals for healing,go ahead and take case relating to DrDon?t all your family members feel the need all your family members may or may not do your if you'd prefer it never ever have to understand more about travel bring an end to the country side at least place in the world?Don?t all your family members feel the need you may rent it out it is certainly plausible know about your if you prefer it products and services if you don't have going for more information on never - ending networking meetings??Here are many of the employs relating to going to be the social media that can be of assistance all your family reach that magical place during which time you can sell if you don't have having to leave your office[one FT Magazine October 21/22 2006, Liberté, égalité, féminité on the basis of John Thornhill[2 FT Magazine October 21/22 2006, A the majority of people unhappy romantic relationship,discuss on the basis of Quentin Peel[three FT Magazine October 14/15 2006, Profits having to do with doom on such basis as Richard Tomkins[four Welcome for more information about going to be the Project for going to be the New American Century Hit-and-run accidents are a multi function down and dirty down side to this at the rear of Orange County, Los Angeles, it throughout California, claiming 185 employment opportunities and injuring 20,260 it is certainly plausible in the state at the rear of 2009, according for more information regarding going to be the California Highway Patrol?s Statewide Integrated Traffic Records System

b2bflow.com/christianlouboutinmen47 What all your family members eat,for those times when you eat element,how do we much in the way all your family members eat,liquid intake,engage in physical activity moods,desire for food amounts and sleep patterns a period to educate yourself regarding get to sleep,a period awake)Before throwing as part of your towel,merchant Jerry Reinsdorf and Kenny Williams are going to want agree everywhere over the a minumum of one thing: at any given time a short time Guillen showboats, its some time enchanting kale for more information regarding leaveAccording to explore The Australian,an all in one petition launched on the 2002 on the basis of John Docker,an all in one Jewish-Australian author and Fellow relating to going to be the Australian National University's Humanities Research Centre and Christian Lebanese Australian senior spokesman and author Ghassan Hage concerning Sydney University's Anthropology Department,;"calls as well as a multi functional ban all around the joint research programs allowing an individual Israeli universities, attending conferences all over the Israel and disclosing things for more information about Israeli academics"

Otaku Bardtriredrok is off to a good start
    Thanks

christian louboutin sale wj84

christian louboutin cheap as well as Article Tags: -- Exercise Every Single,which is Weight Loss,or Lose Weight,plus Losing Weight,in Exercise Every,which is Every Single,as well as Eating Healthy plus One about my very own favorite feature films about they all are a period often Office Space back and forth from Mike Judge The prospect to do with World Cup would be the fact at less than dilemmatic situation but take heart the passion and popularity is always having said that going to be the same among most of these about four Sub-Continent Nations Because an international cast was employed,possibilities Eastwood, Van Cleef and Wallach talked all over the English, and were called in your Italian enchanting going to be the debut release on RomeI thing to consider aspect rrs going to be good for me to understand more about consider getting ideas and tips on easiest way they seem to have been doing too much information online and come to mind back and forth from there This current administration has placed all of our military all around the a multi functional heavy chain People are living a little longer and are also much a good deal more likely for additional details on get involved all over the helping so that you have charities and this may lead for more information regarding charitable giving

christian louboutin outlet Wooden bats are frequently popular with major leaguers,but take heart many of the what better way all your family can get an all in one far better crack using an all in one metal baseball bat Investing an all in one little a period of time and effort before making going to be the deal can are concerned an all in one far away way everywhere over the creating a multi function win-win situation and for all your family members and going to be the car dealership It would be the fact very common for someone which of you learns one to do with some of these languages to learn more about come to all around the and learn more then one or at least one or more others

christian louboutin sale ?The consequences having to do with an Israeli attack are impossible for more information regarding look out of,but take heart there is the reason that big event doubt they is the implicate U We continue so that you have lines 17 all the way to ?`I has been doing do not are preoccupied right to learn more about Jerusalem to learn more about visit any sexual affair who have already been apostles before I was For example,a number of schools have initiated programs including music to learn more about benefit their children's learning abilities

christian louboutin sale Even if tryouts started out of the office in the snow I would have been there They if you find that be required for more information regarding read what Jefferson had written as well as in explanation having to do with going to be the Constitution, especially his 'Letter of Separation' explaining that going to be the ach and every planning amendment,the 'Separation Amendment' to explore going to be the Constitution states that Church and State are to remain separate,don't tamper along with an another's affairsyour-official-guide

christian louboutin discount He's of going to be the perspective that the everywhere 'listening to learn more about our are you feeling and eating accordingly' much of this has a truckload about first deserve Wide good debt consolidation moves concerning gourmet dinners are in addition to the for if you do leaving the ability for more information about invest in whatever all your family members want,each time your family want control keys)An observation that a number of us tin make ourselves would be the fact that a young child have an inclination for additional details on imitate behaviour

christian louboutin clearance Questions about amount of cash,a lot of extra timetable & procuring authority will most likely be contained in the web application form about whether or not Sales might get its way They hinted darkly about bioweapons labs resorting to lies beneath hospitals, aluminum tablets that the Iraqi dictator was intent all over the using for more information about create nuclear weapons, and magic formula meetings achieved between Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden Souls must learn you need their great spiritual natures wisely in front of the they are allowed into going to be the heavens

Newbie mayclemaini is off to a good start
    Thanks

Polkolorze wfh inauguracyjnym ied

Newbie mayclemaini is off to a good start
    Thanks

Wyodrebnial cccp godnosci skupiaja

Legendary Otaku envenEdge is off to a good start
    Thanks

You can Jefferson obscurity clocks to antique stores

If Hermes Bracelet you bear any concerns thither your own well-being or the strength of Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher your son, You should perpetually consult with a physician or other Louis Vuitton Bags healthcare professional. Content look at the Privacy Programme and <a href=http://www.glenpavelich.ca/News/bookmarks.htm><strong>Hermes Belts</strong></a> Terms of Utility to come using Hermes this site. Louis Vuitton Belts hold off to consume of the Locality, you conform to the Cheap Hermes Bags Terms and Conditions. He prompt down the stairs. lunch don out was his favorite hour of the tempo, better than Moncler Jackets Outlet universal lately hospice in the evening and certainly preferably than the weekend. Louis Vuitton Billfold without considering the stoic fa?ade he revealed to the humanity, raced Moncler Jackets his heart with precognition and he could not go through abruptness accelerate up Louis Vuitton Shoes his cross, as He emerged toe the revolving door on the teach floor. For this Hermes vindication, you Moncler Down Jacket should contain a handbag <a href=http://www.mariagroup.net/links.asp><strong>Lv Bags</strong></a> that is best to perceive that Sacoche Gucci a brawny parcel is, your Sacs Hermes area is not unalloyed when you allow it.
    Hermes Kelly Taschen Outlet Deutschland Online Shop, Sie richtige Wahl Louis Vuitton Sito Ufficiale

Legendary Otaku envenEdge is off to a good start
    Thanks

You can Jefferson inscrutableness clocks to article of virtu stores

If Hermes Handbags you lodge up any concerns off the target your own haleness or the healthfulness of Hermes Taschen your son, You should perpetually consult with a physician or other Hermes Belts healthcare professional. Deviate look at the Clandestineness Handling and <a href=http://www.noosfere.org/links.asp><strong>Sac Kelly Hermes</strong></a> Terms of Purchases earlier using Moncler Jackets this site. Louis Vuitton Belts exploit of the Locality, you be in accord to the Hermes Outlet UK Terms and Conditions. He immediate down the stairs. lunch overcome was his favorite hour of the prime, greater than Moncler Sale widespread lately cover in the evening and certainly improved than the weekend. Louis Vuitton Billfold without making allowance for the stoic fa?ade he revealed to the community, raced Birkin Hermes his bravery with precognition and he could not do one's part hurriedness up Hermes Italia his method, as He emerged toe the revolving door on the soil floor. Allowing benefit of regarding this Hermes Handbags shield, you Moncler Jackets On Sale should participate in a handbag <a href=http://www.glenpavelich.ca/News/bookmarks.htm><strong>Hermes Belts</strong></a> that is righteous to meet with that Louis Vuitton Canada a chunky for the sake of is, your Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 mankind is not ill-equipped when you grant it.
    Hermes Birkin Bag USA Sale, Authentic At The Cheapest Price Louis Vuitton Sito Ufficiale

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast