Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ahh...Ramen!

Newbie RYUKLOVESAPPLES4EVA is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ahh...Ramen!

You know the japanese dish called ramen? All I know is that it contains noodles. And since I myself like noodles, I have always wanted to try ramen, therefore meaning it is one of the very reasons why I would love to go to Japan. Does anyone know anything about the best types of ramen?
    I'll take a potato chip...*gasp* *gasp*...and EAT IT!!!!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ahh...Ramen!

well, there's lots of different styles of ramen!

like, do you prefer hard or soft noodles?
    do you like miso-based or soy sauce based broths?
    spicy or not spicy?
    do you like vegetables or meat accompanied with it?

^o^ lots of different things to consider! -->
    Ramen Recipies!
    this is a site that has not so tradtional recipies, but are damn good! there's even one from a former prison guy!

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Most of the time in a restaurant, there will be multiple types of ramen.

Might i suggest soft noodles with soy based broth with fried shrimp. Add that with a little green tea on the side and it will blow your mind.
    Why hello there!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

You don't have to go all the way to Japan to have ramen, but ehh.. I guess the best ramen would be in Japan. Still, there's heaps of good ramen places all over the world. I personally like Minca (in NYC) and Menkui-tei

Toroniku ramen is prolly my favorite - it's pretty much just tonkotsu with heaps of tender/fatty cuts of pork. Yum.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

i want to have real ramen too!i looks like it tastes really really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

I love ramen but alot of my friends and people in my school love is raw no water just plain i think thats gross myself what do you guys think.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alphonse Hohenheim View Post
    I love ramen but alot of my friends and people in my school love is raw no water just plain i think thats gross myself what do you guys think.
    So... just dry noodles?
    I guess that's not really a big deal since soup-less noodles do exist in Asian cuisine, so it's not like it's gross or anything,
    but I can't imagine RAMEN without broth. I mean, that's not really ramen anymore now is it?

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thats what im thinking hard noodles sick i need broth or water or something for me to like ramen and i dont see how that makes people full but i really love ramen when you put things in it like veggies (yum) .

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast