• Never tried it.

11 19.30%
  • Ew! No0o0o0o0o0o0!

2 3.51%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Almighty Pocky Thread

Newbie Sakura_Sango may be famous one day Sakura_Sango may be famous one day Sakura_Sango's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool The Almighty Pocky Thread

I flipping love Pocky. I have about 6 boxes in my room, untouched. But I restock everyday XD. So um, yeah, I'm really obessessed with Pocky, as you can all see, and I thing its the bestest treat in the world!!! ~puu~

Put your thoughts and comments down here about Pocky. It's good for you, yet bad! ~puu~
    WHERE'S MY PIXEL MONKEY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

There he is ^^

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Almighty Pocky Treat

I'm sorry to say that i've never really tried it.... sorry. Uhhh... is this in the right spot?

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

yum i buy it everytime i go to this market where they sell all sorts of it LOL

Newbie Sakura_Sango may be famous one day Sakura_Sango may be famous one day Sakura_Sango's Avatar
    Thanks

*nods* Yup, it's right.

So, you've never tried Pocky before? .... Wow T_T I feel sorry for you XD I'm kidding. You should seriously try it. Like seriously.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Pocky is the best in the world!!I'm nicknamed 'The Pocky Chick' at my school XD
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Pocky is the best. I actually save the boxes,and made a shrine to it, hoping it will rain Pocky XDDD But it wil never happen. But I haven't given up yet!!
    Last edited by Sakura_Sango; Jun 06, 2006 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

There he is ^^

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, Abu Dhabi loves Pumpkin Pocky (the one with the Halloween Pumpkin in front of it) ......

................................... I actually got a store to stop selling them because I bought 50 of them from them all at once.....

TT-TT I'm sad... because that was the only place I knew where they sold Pumpkin Pocky...

I guess I really did piss them off for buying them out of stock in just one enter.

^-^;; But I'm not that big of a Pocky fan myself... I love Yan Yan... ^.^;; Sorry.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    Well, Abu Dhabi loves Pumpkin Pocky (the one with the Halloween Pumpkin in front of it) ......

................................... I actually got a store to stop selling them because I bought 50 of them from them all at once.....

TT-TT I'm sad... because that was the only place I knew where they sold Pumpkin Pocky...

I guess I really did piss them off for buying them out of stock in just one enter.

^-^;; But I'm not that big of a Pocky fan myself... I love Yan Yan... ^.^;; Sorry.
    It's okay. And what's Yan Yan??

There he is ^^

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura_Sango
    It's okay. And what's Yan Yan??

^_^;; It's like a thicker form of pocky, except you dip the stick into the flavoring.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahhh yan yan! ! Another favorite treat of mine. Pocky is awesome buy it everytime I go to a store that sells some.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast