• Never tried it.

11 19.30%
  • Ew! No0o0o0o0o0o0!

2 3.51%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The Almighty Pocky Thread

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Almighty Pocky Treat

I love it! it's one of the greatest treats ever! ^^i buy some when i have so money...i like the stawberrie kind the best.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Newbie Sakura_Sango may be famous one day Sakura_Sango may be famous one day Sakura_Sango's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrightShadow_96
    I guess I should go try pocky since everyone seems to love it. lol I don't think I've ever seen it at the stores where I live, but then again, I've never specifically looked for it. lol
    OMG. I just realized you had Sayrion-kun in your siggy... XD God, am I ever slow XDDDD But anyways, I feed my Sayrion-kun plushie Pocky.. along side my Tsukasa, Naruto and Kirara plushie.... God, wow, I'm obessed with Pocky AND plushies...
    WHERE'S MY PIXEL MONKEY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

There he is ^^

Newbie DreadAngel may be famous one day DreadAngel may be famous one day DreadAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a self confessed Pocky addict, I go through like 2-3 boxes a day >_< It hurts my wallet! (considering its $1.20 a box here, making that $3.60 a day, $25.20 a week!)

I like most of the favours, they're all nice (my taste buds are probably gone because of the force fed Pocky) Have you guys had the jumbo size Pocky? They're really really big, I had one and was full after that!

Newbie nightowl may be famous one day nightowl may be famous one day nightowl's Avatar
    Thanks

o.o wats pocky? i love the hello panda things but they expensive & hardly go where they sold

Newbie DreadAngel may be famous one day DreadAngel may be famous one day DreadAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Pocky is a very nice snack, its a thing I think more akin to Chinese and Honkies rather than Japanese but thats what I've seen. Basically its like a bread stick with different coating, very very nice, you should find it in any Chinese Grocery Store

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel
    I'm a self confessed Pocky addict, I go through like 2-3 boxes a day >_< It hurts my wallet! (considering its $1.20 a box here, making that $3.60 a day, $25.20 a week!)

I like most of the favours, they're all nice (my taste buds are probably gone because of the force fed Pocky) Have you guys had the jumbo size Pocky? They're really really big, I had one and was full after that!
    I have had the giant ones! Me and my friend split an entire box once on a car ride and we both got sooo sick >_< lol
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Newbie Sakura_Sango may be famous one day Sakura_Sango may be famous one day Sakura_Sango's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually got fed Pocky today XD. It was so cute! They were all like, 'Let's feed N- (blanks out real name) Pocky while she sleeps!' They did alright... One friend shoved Pocky up my nose XD. I woke up, all like, 'NOSE R**E!' They fell over laughing like mad XDDD
    WHERE'S MY PIXEL MONKEY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

There he is ^^

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't see whats so good about pocky, i blame anime that started this. I demand the anime industry to promote other asian snacks like pretz, yan yan, the panda thing (forgot the name) instead of just pocky.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast